♫♪I'm back to happy Bass Trombone!!♪♫
Hello! Tonight's post is for SUKY! ^_^
Today I'm happier than other Saturdays because Suky came! Surprisingly, Ding Cong that naughty junior of mine also came today... And I was thinking: When Suky comes she'll definitely ask me where he is, and I'll say I don't know... What a coincidence, DC count yourself lucky, haha. But, I'm not happy because Zijian didn't come :( Luckily I didn't fall sick again, haha! (Inside joke)
Anyway, there was breathing exercises during warm ups today, reminds me of my much-missed NCO Band... and Mr Kajiyama the conductor. We played the 2 SYF pieces... Mr Yu asked my junior not to play at the slow part, then halfway into the slow part, out of nowhere he ask him to come in. I don't even know where he's supposed to come in, I don't think he does either! Omg, that leaves only me on 2nd trombone for the start of the slow part that I don't like.
At 10:30 + Suky came! Miss her a lot lot! ^_^ ♥ At 11:30 we sight read Apple Island Legend (which she says is very 难听) and the familiar (to me) To Challenge The Skies And Heavens Above! Of course it's familiar to me and not to you, because you hardly know anything about the band of the past, and I already know rather little. The problem with this "band" is bla bla I'm not going to state because you'll be reading an essay if I do. Tsk but I'm not satisfied with myself... because I can read the score, but somehow I couldn't play it! Furthermore, I remember that part from the recording which is from Suky I think...
After practice I left school with Suky :)

