Hello :) This first week of school has been busy... =v= But I think it'll get worse, haha. Band practices as usual, and Friday had Sec 1 Orientation. I want the Sec 1s! :D I want to be in charge of them, and teach them marching and everything... I want them to be mine first before anyone else can "pollute" them as Taufiq says. It should be fun teaching them from basics. Last year no trombone junior, so I haven't taught basics for almost 2 years. Anyway, anyone in the right mind would know that I'd rather teach Sec 1s. A few more weeks and they'll come in, but I think I already know one junior who will be here: Chong Pin! I wish I could snatch him to trombone section, haha! I want a girl and a boy, 2 hardworking ones who will love trombone like I do :) It's hard to find people I get along with. Anyway, the CCA display was... not bad. But it's of course not good either. The individual instrument introduction I played the same thing as last year, Kevin & I took turns to play When The Saints Go Marching In :) Just that this year... no Kevin beside me! :( I miss Kevin :( And some people played the "solo" wrongly =v= I should have thought of playing Sorry Sorry and 菊花台. I should go learn more Jay Chou songs... My favourite ones (that's a lot!) We have 30+ interested but not all will join. Hope Chong Pin gets in, I should be able to get along with him :) I think he will get in. We played Rockin To The Rhymes and It's A Small World... I'm gonna take the Sec 1s like my life depends on it, because after all they're saving me. Enough about band, you must be getting bored. Let's read about class now, which I rarely write on.
I'm still the EL rep of 4R1 even though I said before I don't want to continue. But no one volunteered, and I don't actually mind doing it for my
4R1 so I agreed to continue. But my assistant changed. Haha, they wanted Cui Yi but Ms Deepa chose Brandon's index number, which is just 1 away from CY. Well, he's not bad, started collecting money for TYS quite fast :) (But he started fast, I collected fast. Ah... haha!) There was also a Bio test, which I studied for very last minute. But well, I suppose it's better than last year's SA2 because they didn't test a lot on things I didn't study... I hope I answer correctly la...
Chinese class, we are grouped according to last year's scores, and we are mixed 3 classes. I'm in 1A! 1A's target for O Levels is A1! ^_^ But I think they're being a bit ridiculous. Some people here get 50+ and the target is A1? The range is quite big...wonder if anyone got 70+, I only got it in early Sec 3... And 1B is aiming for A1 when they're the ones that fail? So you can roughly gauge the standard of 1C which is aiming for B3? The grouping is better than Sec 3 of course, but... it doesn't make sense to me la... There should be more than 3 classes if possible... Anyway, it's still an honour to be in 4-1A and 4R1 ^_^ This year, I'm going to study more. See you :)
*乘着阳光 海上冲浪*
Labels: Band, Chinese, Events/Occassions, Jay Chou, songs, Trombone

