Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Thursday, December 23, 2010
Band practice

♫♪I'm back to happy Bass Trombone!!♪♫

Hello. There was band practice again today. I think Mr Yeo's recovered because he came today :) Memories of Friendship is better for me today. I played 2nd trombone score today :P The melody at D is easier to play on 2nd on 1st, because they're an octave higher than my 3rd. I'm in the same octave as tuba! :O First time! So low... but I still have to play 3rd. The rest of the notes, the crotchets in 2nd trombone are all higher so my mouth will ache as usual, so I'd better play 3rd. If not I'll take 2nd and make DC play 3rd, haha! I'm an evil senior :P Today's whole practice was on Memories of Friendship... Make me miss NCO Band, because it's so boring sometimes when other people don't know how to play their simple parts and waste everyone's time. That never happened in NCO Camp, firstly because the BMs know their parts and next because Mr Kajiyama won't waste time like this because we've only got 5 days. I finally used my new tuner today, the one they gave at the gala dinner in HK!

Oh, and I want to sit in this arrangement everyday, because there was less space today somehow so I'm right behind Hui Shi! :D She's like... a replacement for Kevin, but of course Hui Shi is Hui Shi, Kevin is Kevin :) What I mean is that now I got someone to talk to in practice again, someone to smile with me again and relief me of my lonliness which has been here for more than half a year since Kevin left. Yay ^_^

I'm starting to get sick of this, "band". I'm starting to hate some people also. I seriously hate their narrow-mindedness and stupidity, which includes taking everything for granted, like money (which isn't even theirs, it's their parents') and everything you can think of. You are a main reason I hate money when everyone loves it. I hate time wasters too, they're just wasting my time, actually everone's time, wasting people's lives for worthless things like them. Just stand there talking as if their talks is so damn worth wasting our lives on. People expect major to do everything for the "band", be so nice to them, just because it's major. You give me attitude, I can give you attitude also, who says BMs can't? But when I give you attitude, expect something more from me, after all I'm BM right? Don't expect me to be nice to selfish people who spoil my reputation and future. Who wants to be BM of this "band"? If you look at the disgusting scene and you're not emotionless after 6 months, I take my hat of to you.

Hey, I got U-KISS album but my favourite song, which doesn't say instrumental in the title, is just the background music with no words -.- Cheat people's money.

Labels: , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 6:32 PM