♫♪I'm back to happy Bass Trombone!!♪♫
Hello! No NAS Band practice for me today (because there's lesson) and no Band Major Band, that's tomorrow. Haiz! The others are mostly better than me! -.- Not fair, no braces... Grr... so angry! Yesterday was so emo...
Today's lesson was sucky. Physics 2h, A Math 2h -.- Then lunch with Appu and Xinyi, then Chem 2.5h (exceeded by 0.5h). During Chem SPA, oh my gosh, Appu spilt a lot of some nitrate then I got a gigantic shock! I thought it was acid... When anything spills I always get a shock because I think it's acid... Phew! Oh and I got silver nitrate on my hand, stained -.- Oh ya, Mrs Pong gave sweets and Popular voucher to those who's born in Oct-Dec. My month only 2 people, me and Francoise. I think it's the month with least people born in 3R1...
I think eye candy is nicer than candy :)
*我想就这样牵着你的手不放开*

