Hi! Today was Student Learning Festival aka NAS Open House! I'm the only one who wore band uniform... look like China girl! ^_^ But with blazer not anymore. Actually we're supposed to have 2 shifts and I'm supposed to perform because my shift is 9-11am and the performance is 12pm. But Mr Yeo said the 2nd shift some people need to perform if not no melody -.- So, Mr Yeo arranged for me, Qing Ying and Jasmine to stay at the booth for the whole day = no performance for us :( We brought some percussion instruments down for visitors to play...
The band performed before 12pm actually. And we're supposed to perform in the amphitheatre, but it was raining! So we performed at the corridor of the open space amphitheatre instead. I mean, they performed, not we. But, it was raining!!! So hardly any audience. I asked Jasmine and QY to record for me and it looks like the conductors are getting wet. Jasmine said there was thunder, which I heard halfway through the performance video. Poor thing! :( My Band so 委屈... Why do they still have to perform when it's raining there?! Can't they do it elsewhere?! Grrr... Don't let me find out who told us to perform beside the rain.
They were dismissed at 1pm but we stayed till 2pm -.- I shouldn't have brought my trombone down. 委屈了你,对不起. Every time I show off my trombone, whether it's Baby or Taiwan, Liam will say "Your precious trombone..." haha. It's not the first time I show off my trombones to him. Oh but today got to show off to Zames and Jing Wei too! ^_^ I love you Trombone! ^_^ Chong Jin, Filzah and Mavis came back! :D Where's my favourite senior? :( Today was quite boring...but I got a helium balloon! :D Haven't touched one for years.
This is for 16 November, 我的第300天.
*第几个100天,还是很有感觉*
为什么你不好?:( 你难过,我也不好过……
Labels: Band, Events/Occassions, Feelings/Emotions, JJ Lin, People, Rain, songs, Trombone

