On Thursday, we were supposed to get our new band uniform. Darryl came back! :) But I want Kevin...! :'( Almost everyone got problem with theirs, some tailor, measured already still wrong? And if that's not enough to prove that the expensive prize is a rip-off, how about saying none of the 3 pieces fit me? Shirt too big (maybe you don't find this surprising), pants and blazer too SMALL?! And, the pants is the hardest thing to wear I've ever tried to wear, yes, that small. So I returned the pants and blazer but Mdm Yanti said the oversized shirt is never mind -.- The current China uniform I still wear without blazer all the way to school, but this silver one, so big it only is nice with the blazer to cover it. Must tuck in (anyway in or out also ugly), so long...
On Friday, went to watch St Gabriel's band concert at the school. Well... no comment, if not I'll have a lot to say. But, they are better than our band.
On Wednesday I'll be leaving Singapore very early... The flight's at 6.45am, I have to be at the airport at 4.30, I'm probably gonna have to wake up at 3am... I'm definitely gonna miss you, that's obvious because I already do...
Tomorrow there's band practice.
hope to see you there
bb
*没有你 爱开始冬眠 孤单会占据每一天*
Labels: Band, Concerts/Performances, songs, Super Junior

