♫♪I'm back to happy Bass Trombone!!♪♫
Today got band practice! :) Should be sectionals but Mr Yeo came so we had combined practice. I think I'm gonna play lousily for the Winter Band Festival. My mouth hurts, my heart hurts. I'm not as confident of my parts as I used to be before I put braces. I didn't memorise my score like I did last year. Actually, I don't purposely memorise, it comes naturally. But now I can't memorise :(
Anyway, today Mr Yeo mentioned some of my favourite things: Jay Chou and China!!! :D
He was talking to Kwot Sin who always mumbles everything he says.
Mr Yeo: Do you like 周杰伦?
Kwot Sin: No
Hui Shi (looks at me)
Me: (quietly) Yes! Yes! Yes! *nods frantically* :D
Hahaha! I once showed her my phone background which is Jay picture ^_^
Then at It's A Small World, the part that says "The Orient" he asked them to be more oriental. Then he said people have a (I forgot that word! >_<) that oriental is (then he starts singing). Then he say "We are from China. Mao Zedong says..." haha, actually ah, Yu Bin was there -.- And Chinese DON'T talk like that! Luckily never say offensive stuff, if not my face black already.
Tomorrow is my birthday, and I got an email reminder from hotmail that it is my birthday, haha! I wonder how that happened! This year, I was supposed to make 2 birthday cards, but only made 1... I doubt I'll be getting any this year, he doesn't know my birthday, I think. Tomorrow I'm seeing Band. I remember last year Rebekah said "Today is Rebecca Tan's birthday!" and if she didn't say my surname it'll sound funny, haha! Well, I'm not expecting anything :) Cards are better than presents though! :D Haha! Eh... very unexpectedly, Han Wei from NCO is the first to wish me happy birthday this year, just now only :O Saw my MSN display message, and he won't be at home tomorrow, so wish me just now. I think China is going to wish me tomorrow! ^_^ But I'm kind of greedy, what about the other one?
*夜未央 你的影子剪不断*

