♫♪I'm a happy 1st Trombone!!♪♫
Hello :) Exams over today and band practice resumes today... But I had time to go home although it takes one hour, because exam ended at 9+ and band starts at 2.30pm. I'm jealous you know, you go out with friends while I stay at home...
I MISS MY TROMBONE BABY!!! 1 month no band practice, now there'll be tweets on band again ^_^ I love trombone and band a lot you know! I oiled the slide and polish my baby to make her nice and healthy! :D I feel very 委屈 for my trombone that her slide is in such a state... The seniors should have taken care of her more lovingly....
Tomorrow's marking day, no school, which means I will waste a day of my life tomorrow, unless I go study Chemistry or Physics. Before the exams I was thinking I should make notes not just for Bio, but all the Sciences. My Bio notes also didn't complete up to date... Well, I don't make notes consistently... And I realise Bio is harder to make notes because there's lots of diagrams which without them will be a lot harder to study. So if I don't draw it I'll be using the textbook in the end... -.- Ok, I'll end on studies. What should I do tomorrow? I'm definitely not going out because there'll be no one going with me, and I don't go out with friends... :( Urgh...! It's irritating when I have so much free time in Singapore! Oh yes! I actually could go to TAIWAN again! But, it's about 10 days and I'm already going to HK with Band... There'll be EAP in November, which will have homework, and of course there's holiday homework, and I have to study (though I don't know if I will). So I think I'll have not enough time to finish my work. But I want to go!!! Don't presume that I'll have chances to go in future, because no one knows the future, but if I could go after O Levels, I'd go to Taiwan or China! :D
*我到了这个时候还是一样,我从末变心,夜里的寂寞容易叫人悲伤*

