As the header says, I'm back to happy Bass Trombone from happy 1st Trombone :') It was yesterday...
Friday, we watched a movie and did a "test" which was more like reflections, after FIESTA. We had about an hour for FIESTA! I spent it with Sarah walking around and talking :) I support Jasmine by buying 麦芽糖 from her! ^_^ Haha! The apple slices came with some sweet sauce then Sarah ask for one without the sauce -.- And 2R3's stall name is Sticky Corner, haha! :P
*We know we are so close, so close, and still so far*
I hate people late and wasting time, especially everyone's time. I taught my juniors sectionals for a while. I hate my sound, I hate braces. I love Band, I love Trombones. I wish I could play with my juniors, but I suppose it's better for them if I don't. I asked to go back to Bass Trombone, for them, the Band. Benjamin agreed to take 1st Trombone. What about for me?
Saturday, marching. I hate people late. I love marching. I hate the way they march. I love Band. Today was the switch back to Bass Trombone.... Feelings can't always be put into words, if not we wouldn't have feelings. Today we only played 2 songs, Can You Feel The Love Tonight and Highlights from High School Musical. I've forgotten the feeling of playing Bass Trombone, the loose embouchure, the round solid sound... The notes seem to be better for me, but I'll have to wait until I play more to see how much more and better I can play. Benjamin seems to have some problem with the 6.5 mouthpiece. He says he can reach the high notes better with the size 1 mouthpiece, interesting, haha. I've got a feeling you'll play well Ben, even if your rhythm is not perfect :)
*将愿望折纸飞机寄成信 因为我们等不到那流星*
Labels: Band, Events/Occassions, Feelings/Emotions, Jay Chou, Juniors, songs, Sweets, Trombone

