Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Friday, September 3, 2010
Day after Music In The City

♫♪I'm a happy 1st Trombone!!♪♫

Today I was sleepy because yesterday I reached home at 10+ and slept at about 12am. This morning there's no late reporting -.- so 6am as usual. (Yawn) Then in school, morning assembly, I saw my friend and this time I didn't forget about the tie, but I decided not to return it yet in front of so many people who could run a 八卦杂志 company. Another thing I hate is busybodies.

Yay! Thank you :) Haha! Mdm Yanti asked to see all band members so... The content of the meeting was: Holiday practice on Monday & Wednesday from 8-12pm and there's a workshop that Mr Yeo chose 20 of us to go for (including me) next Monday at ACJC after band practice. Why do we have to have lunch and go together in such a big group?... Some people like peace you know... but I know she said that just for convenience sake. I don't like having lunch with people, partly due to braces, but even if I don't have it, it's still the same. After saying so many things I don't like, I should say something I like huh?

During first lesson A Math, Mrs Pong said she heard the audience for last night's performance wasn't very big. She said last year when Wushu performed they used a trick. They used Jay Chou's song and people thought he was performing live so they went to watch. Huh, do people actually think that?! If Jay Chou came to Singapore would nobody know? (He came recently by the way)... Anyway, I then remembered the song they used (a lot of "huo huo huo...") and haha, I didn't like Jay then, only this year. Ok I just searched youtube, the song is called 霍元甲 :) Haha! You know how I search without knowing the title? I type in "霍霍" hahaha! That's the only part I remember ok! Anyway... I wish we can play a Jay song someday! If we play Nobody, 宝贝对不起,Mamma Mia, Tequila, YMCA, High School Musical (we didn't play all of these yesterday) we can play Jay Chou too. Eh but I think now better not, if not his fans say we insult him. As if I don't think so too.

Oh ya, digressed... During recess I returned my friend's tie with a little token of thanks, haha. Thank you :) Then 12.30 go home because no practice today, bye bye! :) Oh ya I still haven't mentioned something I like. Trombones :) and Jay.

Today morning assembly CY sat beside me but after move up, he was beside Grace who was in front of me, then Dion beside me then. When CY went to pass Chinese homework to his teacher, Dion shifted his bag and changed place. So when he came back, he was beside me... Hm... Then Dion asked him "Are you going to say thank you?" Then I didn't hear anything but I heard Dion tell another person "haha... He said thank you"...Haha... Something's fishy here...

Labels: , , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 3:20 PM