♫♪I'm a happy 1st Trombone!!♪♫
Yo! Exams are coming, so I'm not blogging. Anyway, most of the time I only write about band, which is having increasingly less things to write unless it's negative. But this is for the few people who read here, to say I won't be typing, I'll only be writing, in my diary. It would take more time actually, but my diary is private and I can write how I really feel sometimes, about things I cannot write here, haha.
Today in the canteen at lunch, saw my Emo China :D Haha! Today's bio not bad, do mindmap in group work. I like group work in the lab, got freedom to move and look around, haha. It's fun too, don't need to think so much to find answers.
I think you look like Jay Chou! Yes, you do.
Tomorrow got chem test. Actually this week supposed to have triple Science test, but bio shifted to next week's first lesson, which is ONE DAY BEFORE THE EXAMS! -.-
*Hold your gaze*
Yo! Exams are coming, so I'm not blogging. Anyway, most of the time I only write about band, which is having increasingly less things to write unless it's negative. But this is for the few people who read here, to say I won't be typing, I'll only be writing, in my diary. It would take more time actually, but my diary is private and I can write how I really feel sometimes, about things I cannot write here, haha.
Today in the canteen at lunch, saw my Emo China :D Haha! Today's bio not bad, do mindmap in group work. I like group work in the lab, got freedom to move and look around, haha. It's fun too, don't need to think so much to find answers.
I think you look like Jay Chou! Yes, you do.
Tomorrow got chem test. Actually this week supposed to have triple Science test, but bio shifted to next week's first lesson, which is ONE DAY BEFORE THE EXAMS! -.-
*Hold your gaze*

