Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Band practices & workshop

♫♪I'm a happy 1st Trombone!!♪♫

Last Saturday (4 Sept) was Germaine's birthday :) And band. Marching in the morning. It's not fun like I said in Sec 1. I taught Hui Shi (Tuba) because it's her first time marching. Well, I didn't teach her everything I wanted to, because her turnings (ke kiri/kanan/belakan pusing) were wrong sometimes and because there's not enough time. At 9am practice starts. We had 3 new pieces today, for the HK trip. All Disney songs... Can You Feel The Love Tonight, Disney Favourites & It's A Small World. Why must play Disney songs just because it's Disneyland? Haha. Oh ya DC didn't come because he overslept -.-

It's A Small World is super cool! Know why? Because it's full of glissando one after another! :D I love that, I love glissando! This is the first piece where we get gliss after gliss, normally it's none, one or a few spread out in the piece. But this is so cool!!! :D It would be cooler if I had a nice trombone sound -.- Disney Favourites had a few glissando too... Can You Feel The Love Tonight, trombone got one line melody, and slow songs really show the lousiness of the band. We're also playing highlights from High School Musical for the trip. Have not played that for so long, yuck. Oh and, Celebration And Song is our SYF piece next year! :O If I don't get the braces out a few months before then, I can go despair for my entire life and screw up O Levels... It's been almost exactly a year alr, 2 days to a year now! -.- It was 9/9/09 last year -.-

So anyway, we've got 4 pieces for HK trip and need one more. I think they're all nice, especially It's A Small World, of course!!! :D But Can You Feel The Love Tonight should be taken off... Mr Yeo advertised his Philharmonic Winds performance at Vivo City on 5 Sept.

So Sunday I went to support him, and to watch Philwinds perform... Was late by a few minutes -.- Started at 5pm ended at 6pm. I could see him but cannot see trombone at all! :( There was alto sax solo, eupho solo, trumpet during part of a song, marimba solo, NO trombone solo :( I recorded all the pieces except for the one I missed part of because I was late, which is ABBA songs medley. Oh and for Ponyo they let 4 kids conduct them. I think the first girl was the best because her tempo is consistent and her strokes are correct, although once she missed one stroke and the conductor helped her back. The other 3 are like anyhow wave haha, and of course inconsistent. But to my surprise they follow the inconsistent tempo, haha! And the conductor actually told the girl they wouldn't follow her and in the end she was fine, but they followed the others. Ironic, haha.

Monday band and workshop. We practiced the 4 HK trip songs and the SYF piece. After band we had to go to ACJC for workshop, 20 of us. But Jaslyn and Athirah stayed back for half an hour to do some scores stuff then we were late -.- And the person at the table scolded us. "Hurry up, you're already late". We took bus to Tampines MRT and then MRT to Buona Vista (in the WEST) and walked from there to ACJC with just my phone map. Is that not rush enough? It started at 2pm, I don't know how late we were but I think around 2.15pm... It was till 5.30pm. It was leadership workshop, I thought music. The presenter told a lot of stories, some very long. Some was like so long that the front part has no link to his topic. Like when I came in with Jaslyn, he was talking about his experience on SIA plane... He showed us some mace stuff with a rifle, and he taught a girl volunteer to spin the rifle! :D After the workshop, I walked to MRT station again and took 2 MRTs home.

Today, no not band again. Chemistry mass lecture and of course Darryl's birthday :) Cold and sleepy in the auditorium, at least I had jacket ^_^ I like candy (eye candy rather, haha) but can't have it :(

Labels: ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 1:36 PM