Hi hi! Yesterday I slept at 2am I think, haha. Because I was online at night until 1+ talking to mainly Jonathan, and Suky & Darryl :) Today still can wake up at 9.30am. I am bored... I can't wait to do the measurements for E Math project, haha! I'm so looking forward to using the clinometer with the cute weight! Oh wait, I'm not the one using, haha, but I'm looking forward to it :D But Monday I got damn dental appointment -.- Cannot stay back after school, so maybe during recess. Tuesday got practice, Wednesday got 1h lunch before Bio SPA... but the presentation is due on Friday, which is Serene's birthday! But first, look forward to the reaction when he sees the thing on the clinometer, haha! Oh shucks, what if he reads my blog? :s Haha... I like the clinometer! :D Bye bye!
Labels: Homeworks/Work, Maths, Seniors

