Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Friday, August 20, 2010
E Math clinometer project & Band

♫♪I'm a happy 1st Trombone!!♪♫

Hi! Today after school I went to Isabel's house with Liam... actually he's not in our E Math clinometer project group but I wanted to combine with his group. Each group's supposed to have 3 but my group 2 only, so I asked to combine with his group of 3. But his Jing Hao & Cui Yi went off. So he called JH but he said got piano exam (he takes piano??) and I gave him CY number but he didn't answer -.- I also call but he didn't answer. So just 3 of us went to Isabel's house to make clinometer. We watched the video that I watched yesterday and from there made one identical clinometer with some trouble. But finally it was done! And her mom made us some food (it's the frozen food stuff) which made my lunch :) Oh ya! I chose to use the pink CJ7 character as the weight for the plumb line for the clinometer. And CY will be using it to measure, haha! Hehehe... XD The character is cute! And only light pink so I like it ^_^ CJ7 is 长江7号 by the way. I later sms him to tell him that we decided he will be the one measuring with the clinometer. So he will be prepared, haha! Eh he actually replied a word :O Which reminds me, Liam sms him a stupid question "Do you want to do E Math project now?" So he replied "nope" haha! He actually replies ah?... Anyway, after that I went back to school for band.

Mrs Maria Tan said the band room key was not in! :O So I just took the special room keys for sectionals. When I went up, the room was not opened! So Xue Qi asked her Guzheng friend to unlock from inside. The instruments were still there from stock check so we spent much time setting up the place. I kept the papers with the trombone numbers! :D Before we started, Ms Chen and Mdm Yanti came with a tailor to show us some uniform samples. They all look like foreign costumes, Chinese to be specific... In the end, we chose a sketch of a black shirt, and it was decided that girls will wear long pants o.o and the inside of the black shirt will be blue, but it's one piece. We couldn't go for sectionals today because there was O Level oral in the hall and the rooms overlook the hall. So we had a sucky combined and sectionals in the band room and we went out section by section for the tailor to take measurements. Ok the measurements for guys is quite awkward...

Some people you need to know for a few months or longer before you know what they are. But I won't scold people's parents because I think their problem is nothing to do with their parents, it's their own problem. Which is why I hate it when people scold others' parents, they have no right to, which is why I don't. And I won't badmouth them either because I'll be downgrading myself too, and I won't be any better than them then. Also, it's not worth getting angry over some people who got problem because that's their problem and killing cells is not worth it at all because we are worth more than them :) So if you're ever going to get angry, make yourself beyond caring, like I do sometimes and you won't feel anything. Don't feel too much as you will be very... hmm... you'll be the ones that suffer which is not what you want. So moral of the story is, people who make you want to use bad words are not even worth you using them on them! :) So don't downgrade yourself to their level, think, and be proud :) I feel like I'm counselling on my blog. Bye! :)

Labels: , , , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 10:35 PM