♫♪I'm a happy 1st Trombone!!♪♫
Hello! Today's the first day using my new school bag ^_^ Sarah said it's nice! :D Anyway, today's another funny day. During recess after SS and Physics I was sleepy so I just slump on the table and play Jay songs from my phone, the 开心听 application. It let's people download songs but only can be played when you open the app, not stored in the phone of course :( I was listening to 麦芽糖 and wondered what that was so I asked Grace. She said don't know but it's something like 叮当糖. Then she told me about people selling it outside her pri sch. She asked me to ask my parents and said they'll definitely know, and it originated in Singapore. (Don't really believe that though...) Then (ironically) she said "I think Cui Yi knows" -.- Ok then she turned behind and asked him. He's never even heard of it before, like me, haha. (No one seems to know 叮当糖) then she asked "Then you know what is 麦芽糖?" CY *Nods* Grace"What?" (麦芽糖 still playing from phone) CY “麦芽糖是一首歌的名字”Me *burst out laughing* Don't know if he said that because he heard, but even if he didn't, he's a Jay fan so he knows, but it's super funny because I was listening to it, HAHA. Grace "Really meh?" Then I let her hear for a few seconds. Then we asked Jaslyn about 叮当糖,and we both said "Doraemon" together, haha! ...super funny recess today... :D No one seems to know what either one is. But on my way home just now I checked dictionary in my phone, 麦芽 was translated as malt and 麦芽糖 was maltose...? Gonna change my blog's songs from Jay Chou's 七里香,爱我别走,听妈妈的话 to Jay Chou's 麦芽糖,星眼,龙卷风. Bye! :)

