Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Saturday, August 28, 2010
Band practice

♫♪I'm a happy 1st Trombone!!♪♫

Band again today, no marching though -.- Mr Yeo came first and we warmed up with Dion conducting. Then we tuned, which we haven't done in a long time. Then Mr Yeo came back in and did B flat major scale. Then we played Bao Bei Dui Bu Qi! :D Nice nice :D Trombone has melodies of all kinds :D The starting part, the chorus part, the leading to chorus part too, haha! And I think from bar 5 it sounds very retro, haha. Mr Yeo's arrangement is nice :) Our accompaniment part was not in the original song, I think he wrote it himself. We played that and other songs for a while then split for brass & woodwinds sectionals. Mr Yu did Mamma Mia with us until Mr Yeo came in and told us to cut part of Tequila. Cut the part from H to K, and no repeat :( So sad, to me that's the nicest part... got a cool lower brass part there and a glissando! But that part got some tough percussion part... But actually the tough part is not so long, I don't know why he cut so much off... It's already a very short song, now it's even shorter... I think it's now only 3 minutes. So after that Mr Yu decided to do Tequila. After that Bao Bei Dui Bu Qi. I want to blast!!! But some times too tired to play so loud, but when I can I will :D I blast Mamma Mia & Bao Bei Dui Bu Qi, haha :D But I don't anyhow blast of course. I blast as legato as I can, like Mr Yu said (the legato not the blast). Actually, it's not blasting, it's just louder than usual since I put braces. I think before I put braces I also play this loud, that's why Mr Yeo always tell me to go softer, haha. And further back into time, I used to play very soft, haha! I hope everything reverts when the braces are out, and I can play as loud as I want and as much as I want :)

We had 5min break then whole band combine on those 3 songs and Rockin to the Rhymes. At 11.30 Jonathan sms me to ask if band practice ended already and how to go upstairs because the shutters were closed -.- Haha, there was only 1 open... -.- and must walk round wasting time. But when we kept instruments, I saw the bass trombone case out, definitely it's him. Then I hear trombone sounds in the music room. Open the door see him alone with the bass trombone, emo-ing, haha. Came so late... he said he just started playing then must keep already. Also I asked Mr Yu about the mouthpiece we paid but haven't got. So Mr Yeo said maybe he could one day bring us there with our instruments then we try the mouthpiece and if it's ok we can get it. Because until now they still don't have so many of that mouthpiece. But actually not that many, 3 trombones, 1 eupho... -.- And, when I saw both Benjamin & Jonathan in the store room keeping trombones, I realise they look alike! :O

When I left school, saw Jonathan & Geck Woon. At first I thought it was Suky, but that's impossible, she's in HK. Then I thought he got girlfriend already, which is not possible yet, not so fast, haha. Until Taufiq said "Is that Geck Woon?" haha. She getting married! :O Around the time of my parents' anniversary, haha. That's all, bye.

Labels: , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 2:08 PM