Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Friday, June 18, 2010
Section 08 Lunch! :D

♫♪I'm a happy 1st Trombone!!♪♫

Section 08 lunch today! Which means my 3 seniors because in 2008 I was Sec 1. I think I was the earliest, even though I was only a few minutes early -.- A few minutes later I saw a long person in an oversized white shirt. KEVIN!!! :D I couldn't be more right ^_^ Then I ran there and waited with him for Darryl and Cai Yan. Darryl was late (when he himself organised it). Cai Yan was later. Well if I didn't sms her I think she'd be later. We went in Tampines Mall to look for her because she was already there. She asked them for the $5.80 (now I know how much my birthday gifts last year cost! Haha, oops) because she no money left. Then I remembered I brought the $15 I took for Kevin for the SYF photos we paid but never got -.- Then we went to Swensens for lunch.

Instead of deciding what to eat, we were talking and took so long before ordering, haha. I gave them the Hokkaido milk sweet ^_^ I can't believe Cai Yan & Darryl ordered PRAWNS (I dislike prawns by the way) -.- It's obviously not enough, haha! Kevin got blackpepper seafood pasta. I used to eat that almost everytime I went to Swensens some years ago. I ate some fish with apricot cream thing again. Last time I ate the same thing at the same place... We took some pictures while waiting for the food. Aww... Kevin is SHY! :D Every single time CY try to take his picture he cover with the menu that's quite big, hahaha! Because she's too obvious already. When I take, they don't even know, HAHA! Since Sec 1 I've been doing that :P I finally told Darryl about the photo I took in Sec 1, but not the details, just say I took a photo of him, haha. I also take of Kevin. Then Darryl tell him "You better be careful, she got a lot of photos of you." It's not a lot, just 2 each only. Hehe, I showed him the photo of him playing trombone in school :D I said "Nice right?" "NO!" Hahaha, hehe xP So anyway, I took pictures with CY and of the guys (secretly of course)...

Kevin's food came first, followed by the prawns. Then we talk talk talk, suddenly I wondered why they're not eating. 1 second later it occured to me that they're waiting for me, aww... :) By then I was hungry although at first I wasn't. And finally my food came so we ate! :)

I ate the slowest as usual. (When I was in Japan I also took my time to eat) They had a hard time getting the prawns out of the shells, HAHA! Oh by the way, when the prawns came there was a strong smell which I didn't like, really didn't like. Although their prawns were hard to eat, they still finished before me, haha! But they were still hungry (of course) so they got the same pasta. (Why everything same?) Kevin had breakfast so he was full :) Good boy :) Haha! So now I finished before them, yay! Haha! I said I prefer eating with them than Jaslyn and Xue Qi because when they finish eating they'll put down their cutlery like trying to say I'm very slow, haha. But my seniors won't! They go for second round :) Last year Trombone Outing also some of them had 2nd round, haha, 陪我. Actually it's because they're hungry but I take it that they 陪我. Anyway, Kevin drank all the water in the... bottle or what they provided to refill, haha! Oh ya then once I saw and heard the waitress drop 10 cents from change that was going to be given to customer. Then I told them she drop still don't know. Then Darryl said excuse me but maybe she's hard of hearing, then he picked up and wanted to give her then she deaf or what go walk off. Then walk all the way to the customer with Darryl behind, HAHAHAHAHA! Only when she reached the customer table then he gave her the coin -.- SO FUNNY! When he's walking behind her we're watching and laughing!

When we were gonna pay the bill, very funny. Since got 1 for 1 lunch and me and Kevin's food same price, Darryl told us to share but I don't want. I first one throw out $15 (it costs $14.90) but Darryl don't let me treat Kevin! Grrrrr! Then he gimme back $5. But he ask Kevin to pay the GST and he agreed, so he paid $15. NOT FAIR!!! He make Kevin treat the GST don't let me treat Kevin -.- GRRRR! Was so close to success but! Darryl jealous, haha! So in the end I got $2.25 change -.- Very confusing everybody pay their own then all the money in front of Darryl, haha! After sorting out we paid the bill to... the woman who dropped the money. Kevin say later drop $10, haha! Then I realised, the bill all become $10 notes. After we left, we walked around Tampines Mall and then to Tampines One and back to Mall, haha! Until 3+ when CY had to leave. Then we went seperate ways, CY went bus interchange, then Darryl also after that. Kevin was going to watch movie at Vivo City with friends but walk me to my bus stop and wait with me first. Aww... ^_^ So nice :) So nice he refused my treat. But if Darryl just took the money Kevin couldn't refuse!!! Anyway, today was fun even though we spent hours walking aimlessly doing nothing, haha! ONE section photo only, but I heard it was nice (didn't dare see, haha). Darryl's gonna send the pictures to me! Except those Cai Yan took of him, hehe.

♥♥♥♥♥I LOVE MY SENIORS!!!♥♥♥♥♥

Labels: ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 10:50 PM