Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Monday, June 7, 2010
Band practices

♫♪I'm a happy 1st Trombone!!♪♫

Oops, I forgot what happened at last Friday's practice. Let me think...

Mdm Yanti was in charge, she's back after having her baby! Omg Vanessa actually came today. Sounds unfamiliar? That's because she hasn't been coming since forever, so I never wrote anything about my junior, who's not my junior anymore. I think we warmed up together first then Sec 1s went to music room while we stayed in band room.

The usual stuff... In the last hour of practice or so, Mr Yeo left the juniors to do sectionals while he came to take a look at us. Before practice ended, we went over to see the Sec 1s perform for us! Now that Vanessa is on tenor saxophone, Jun Yuan (eupho) is the only lower brass player left (no tubist) so he got quite a lot of 'solo' in Chorus of Frogs, haha. He's quite good (or maybe the rest are not good). Jaslyn you better be proud of him! Then Mdm Yanti said that they're gonna change uniform, omg. Hello, which band changes uniform after one year?! People only change after a few years -.- For more than a decade, we've been using the same uniform. Only last year we changed to the long sleeve ugly uniform. Then, Hong Kong Winter Band Festival, it's $700. Later she said those who've gone on school overseas trips before have no subsidy so it's $1000 -.- And finally news about the SYF photos! The order wasn't processed so we get our money back -.- Couldn't they have returned us the money earlier, it's more than a year already! Even this year's Sec 4s left already, let alone LAST YEAR'S sec 4s. ...

Today, we had marching in the ISH because it was raining and the groung was wet. Half way, those basketballers barged in and we were forced to leave even though we haven't marched for 45min. What the heck is that? We got the key to the ISH -.- Darryl came back. He came at 9+ and Cliff came too. After warm up (they came in the middle of warm up) woodwinds went to music room while we brasses stayed in the band room. Actually that's not because woodwinds are easier to shift like what Mr Yeo said before, it's because I didn't wear socks today and you're supposed to remove your shoes in the music room, HAHA! Darryl took us while Cliff took the woodwinds. They are like our Mr Yeo and Mr Yu today :) But the brasses didn't last long, cos they irritated Darryl with their attitude and their playing so we had sectionals. Trombones shifted in front, but still very noisy. Darryl taught us :) Mostly Procession To Peace, the entire song. So today, I learnt that the starting part where we have only a few notes should be bell tone. And PTP is supposed to be a cute song? Benjamin still cannot count 2 bars before H. Seriously what's his problem?! Already clap tempo still can lag like no one's business, and it's so freaking obvious. Heh, I think after leaving us Darryl's attitude improved already. It's ironic... Then we played Symphonium the starting only. Then he took a eupho out to help me with Kevin's solo. Omg when he take out the eupho and put there and go wash mouthpiece I felt like crying when I saw it. Suddenly entire mood change like mood swing but luckily it didn't last long. Last time eupho took the solo from me, then now he's using a eupho, it's like an insult to me. I could play the G a few times today. Then combine both songs, Darryl played with Benjamin (with the eupho) in Procession to Peace. When came to Symphonium, I ask him to play for me, so he sit beside me and play with me. When came to the solo, omg, we're not together, and he... doesn't know how to play. I thought he does cos he played with a trombone before... No energy already, last few bars never play, he also never play. Nothing unusual because I'm always tired. If I'm more tired then I skip the last few bars. -.- Then whether he play with me or not no difference what! Oh ya, he looks like he didn't wear socks also, but I think have, haha. Got back the damn money for the SYF photo today. Darryl didn't even know he paid. I took for Kevin! I'm going to see him on 18 June for lunch with Darryl and Cai Yan (2008 section)! YAY!!! ♥♥♥ I owe you a treat! :D

Labels: , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 6:30 PM