How long have I not blogged? Anyway, I've decided to blog today because I got my IC today! :D Collected from General Office before going home. And I'm done collecting the concert ticket money for Darryl, except for Aisyah who owes me $2 to my own pocket cos she only had $10. Also, today during E Maths something funny happened, not to me thankfully. Cui Yi went to Mrs Tan to ask to go toilet and he kept laughing and laughing. Qian Hui was like "You want to go toilet is it?!" Then he went out. Then the guys said his pants break, HAHA! Then when he came back his shirt was pulled out so that it covered part of his pants. So now it's more convincing that his pants tore. HAHAHAHAHA! Then Jing Hao asked if his pants really broke, he said no. Then for a while, he sat there smiling to himself and JH asked him why he 傻笑 HAHA! So funny... Oh ya, we joined our tables but in the exam order so I'm sitting beside Brandon and CY's in front of him.
And since I'm here, I'll say thanks to one special person who's been motivating me when I've no motivation, and caring about how I'm getting on in studies when no one else does, and making me happy in a way no one else does. With someone telling you not to give up, you have more will to go on, that's why I have changed my thinking of self pity, that's why I refused to give up. Thank you Chen Hua, my one and only Emo Partner :)
Labels: Feelings/Emotions, School

