Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Band practices

♫♪I'm a happy 2nd Trombone!!♪♫

I can only blog now because I'm absent from school -.- Damn it. How many practices have I not written about? 13 April Mr Yeo made the juniors combine with us Main Band and play the Chorus Of Frogs song. But before that, he lecture the band for freaking long time. And 12 April I went for Band masterclass, he keep asking me what the SYF adjudicator said. Freaking pissed off -.- He thinks he's the conductor got the right to threaten people and insult them, c** b*. I don't think you know what those 2 words mean. Anyway, we only started practice at 4+ damn it. Benjamin was absent and DC had the resilience workshop so he came when we just finished. Darryl and Cliff came! Advertise their concert on 15 May. Then recap with the band what Mr Yeo lectured earlier and dismissed them. Darryl and Cliff stayed on with me, Jas and XQ and talked to me. Darryl seems quite pissed off with the band. Mainly we talked about band things la, my band and his band, TJCSB. Haven't talked to him so much for a long time, haven't even talked for a long time! Lol, we were talking about the Kongsi, then I said they're funding the trip to Guangdong (not band one). Then we started talking about overseas, his band's going Japan! Then I said I like China and Taiwan. Then he "You like Taiwan! Oh....! *big grin*" Then I went "I said I like China and Taiwan!" "Oh, even better, both!" OMG -.- haha! I think he changed school bag again -.-

16 April Friday sectionals sucks. It wasn't even sectionals. The brasses were playing together, and seriously, sounded like shit. SECTIONALS IS SECTIONALS, SECTION!!! As the name states, which idiot don't understand? I can teach you. Cannot keep tempo, cannot hear if you're playing right, then play what? I was seriously ******* pissed off, this shows how angry I was. If they're gonna play so ******* horribly I'm not joining, DUH!

17 April Saturday. Marching first, why isn't there anything satisfactory about this band? If you can't play can you at least MARCH?! IS IT SO FREAKING DIFFICULT TO LOCK YOUR ARMS, SWING 90 DEGREES, LIFT YOUR LEGS THE CORRECT ANGLE AND MARCH IN TEMPO?! THIS IS THE EASIEST THING TO DO IN ANY BAND. WHAT'S SO ******* DIFFICULT? At about 9 we went to ISH to practice. Sec 1s joined again, Mr Yeo wasn't here. We play more sec 1 songs, then Landmark Overture. And Symphonium and PTP. Mouth damn painful, idiot ulcers, play anything also sting. Couldn't play Kevin's solo, so pass to Ben, messed up. Emo. Suky say she see this heart pain, my heart more pain right? After all I'm the one playing, if I can't play, I'm the one disappointing my senior(s), right? Emo. It's nice to have nice seniors :) But the nicer they are, the more emo you'll be if you screw up. Advertise TJCSB concert again. Yay! Jas and XQ are going. No one else raise hand -.- but I think there's positive response. I asked Kevin but he don't want :(

18 April
Happy Birthday Benjamin :) You don't seem to like me, but it's ok because I don't like you a lot either, haha! But really, I hope you'll be as good a trombonist as Kevin :) I sms me emo partner about TJCSB but since Kevin not going, he also not going :( But he said something that made me v happy! Even though I doubt he will do it. Emo with you another time, bye! :)

Labels: , , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 12:04 PM