Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Sunday, April 11, 2010
3rd Student Leaders' Investiture & Band practice

♫♪I'm a happy 2nd Trombone!!♪♫

I'm officially the Band Major now! Friday was my investiture. Had to leave halfway through practice to go change. Was one of the first who changed, haha, the rest still in uniform. Looks like no CCA leaders there yet, but a few came shortly. So I sat at my seat, 11, and Nicholas (from LEAD for Leaders) came so I went to sit with him because it was boring. Found out he's Vice Captain for Wushu, he's standing in for the captain. Then went back to my seat and talk to the Guzheng Sheryl and Xin Yi who are beside me. It's amazing, I talked to Nicholas after only knowing him from LEAD, which was 4 days but the camp was only 2 days. I'm changing :D I think he looks like Jezer, haha! But Taufiq who was at LEAD sayd he doesn't. Anyway, the investiture was ok. Changed my shoes before dinner. They actually forgot about us CCA leaders when they gave out the letter or appointment -.- Ask them to rise to take pledge already then invite principal to give out letter to us -.- And the planning sucked. The rehearsal sucked, they didn't even rehearse everything. Make us look idiotic on OUR day.

Saturday band practice. Marching! Commanding! I taught them the maju command, which they failed -.- Haha. "Maju!" Still marching on the spot -.- Then once I want them to ke kiri belok while marching, I said ke kiri pusing then the girl in front suddenly turn and stop, I was wondering why she do that. Then I realised I said pusing not belok, haha! At the end, I also taught the Sec 1s keluar baris, because the seniors know already. They marched with main band today. Then practice in ISH. Played the solo once, skipped some parts but managed the first high high G. My best during combined so far, last time it was the one that Mr Yu say no need to play already. In my mind I was thinking "This is for you". From now onwards it will all be for you. Hopefully on the actual days, I will be the one doing it for you too.

Labels: , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 1:43 PM