Today's the last day of my CAs which started last Thursday. Mrs Tan aka Ms Chen SMSed me to tell me to get a LEAD for leaders (some training camp I think) form from Ms Michelle Low. OMG I got a shock. Does that mean I'll be in the band committee? :D We stayed back after school today for a briefing by Mr Vincent Lee on a game called Second Life. Now I remember, that time I was asked to go for some art thing in the computer lab but I didn't go. So that was a trial for Second Life, but not the full one. 3R1's the first to try the full trial, because we're 3R1 haha. It'll be this Wednesday and only 24 are needed. I want to go this time! And also, when he taught me D&T last year, he asked us to write our thoughts about a person who has no limbs. The thoughts are included in part of the game, now I see. It's not made in the game, it's those Sec 2s' thoughts last year... After school I went to look for Ms Michelle Low but she wasn't in. So I'll go again tomorrow. There's band practice tomorrow, I think it'll be that "audition" Mr Yeo mentioned :O Bye!
Labels: School

