Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Band practices

♫♪I'm a happy 2nd Trombone!!♪♫

So on Tuesday I was announced the Band Major. It was supposed to be a happy day because I knew they were gonna announce that day, they told me. But, during practice, something happened that made me so depressed and emotional that I was not one bit happy when I was announced next Band Major. Totally make me lose face just before I'm announced next BM. But it's not the face I bother about, it's the meaning behind what I wanted to do. Damn it.

Today had rehearsal for Founder's Day. Damn it. So cramp that we don't even have space to play trombone. And tuba in front, how to see conductor?! Why is nothing going right? Everything is making me unhappy. The only one making me happy is Kevin. :) The only one in Band making me smile is him. After he graduates what will happen? I will be BM, so? I look forward to coming to band only for trombone and my senior. I don't look forward to Fridays ever since it was changed to sectionals. I used to look forward to it, because it was the longest day at band. Now I only get irritated even before it starts because I know they'll slack and I'll only get irritated with them when it starts. Then now one less thing to look forward to. On Tuesday, Mr Yeo uses the room to teach Sec 1s while we go out to do sectionals again. Sectionals is always the time they slack. So... I don't think I look forward to Tuesday either. Saturday, got marching first, then practice, so less practice time. And this is combined the whole day, so less combined time. I only like Saturday cos of marching and NO slacking. Why do I even still love Band? Am I nuts or what? I myself am not clear now why I still love Band. If you asked me in Sec 1 I can tell you immediately. Now?... Why do I love Band so much that I want to be the Band Major so I can help them but make life harder for myself? Maybe I do know... The heart has its reasons that reasons know nothing of...

And right here, I'd like to announce that my senior is the best :) There are feelings that are beyond words to describe. Feelings are powerful beyond the capacity of words...

Labels: , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 10:47 PM