Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Friday, March 5, 2010
Band practice

♫♪I'm a happy 2nd Trombone!!♪♫

Band today. For the first time in how long I went to the band room at 1pm and do homework at my favourite spot. Sec 4s had A Maths test today, huh, I got A Maths results today. Anyway, I did Chinese until 2.30pm. Can't they open the door earlier? -.- So I set up my things and again as expected only Benjamin was here. No warm up together, we went for sectionals. My slacker section actually stayed inside -.- Yeah the DC came later. So I and Jas went in and I got Jas to tell him to get out cos I didn't feel like it. Huh, MY junior so obedient when OTHER seniors tell him to go out. Then he go join other section la. Yay I sit on the table today. I practised 1st and 2nd trombone Symphonium and Procession to Peace, which is 2nd too. Kevin came I don't know when. Go wash mouthpiece come back go refill water -.- Take so long, go to 4R1 and slack till the auntie wanna lock up. I especially don't like it when Kevin slack. But what the... when I asked and he told me he went R1 to talk about A Maths test, he was smiling, and in response I SMILED although I was unhappy at him. What?! Anyway, he took the slide spray and he go spray every few cm on the slide, haha! I was something like "So much! Xiao ah!" Haha! Then he ask how many, lol!! I just say 2 or 3 on each side la. LOL it was damn funny how he spray. So he sat at the other table which is quite far from me, about 2m. Stupid bags on the table, occupy so much space when they're not even there, can't put in the room? -.- Las time every Saturday during sectionals I can sit with him and hear him play. Now Saturday also no sectionals, Friday those people "use" the table to put their bags and don't let other people USE the table -.- Can't even do homework if I don't shift them.

I told him he can use trigger to make slurring easier during the solo for A, C Eb but then he noticed that C is wrong, which I never noticed when I play but noticed when he play, hmm. OMG he's really not going for the concert. Later I told him Mr Yu say must practice together (actually that's for my juniors but we also must practise together so we can play together and not all over the place) so he came and stand in front of us clap tempo and teach. He didn't play but he's standing under the sun. For the first time I feel like I'm teaching with him, cos sometimes I tell him they play something wrong, and something must play somehow. But I feel like I'm rebutting him also :P We went in for scolding at 4+. Aiya... Then practise again till 5+ go in for combined practice. No conductor. I played 1st again, just now sectionals I also play 1st. But the solo still he do cos when I asked who play, he said him. Then tomorrow he tell Mr Yeo he's not going then Mr Yeo will let me play the solo. I was wondering if I should play the whole thing or just the solo and the 2 bars 4 bars after that. Then Procession to Peace the parts which I rest but he doesn't I also play his part, which altogether is only 5. But there are some importants parts in his score which I want to play to substitute him if I'm not changing to 1st for the concert.

.....

Labels: , , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 9:10 PM