♫♪I'm a happy 2nd Trombone!!♪♫
Yo! Got my LEAD for Leaders form today. Band today! Ding Cong was earlier than me but slacking in the store room talking. Sec 1s on Tuesday as usual. We had sectionals outside again and Kevin came at about 4.35-4.40pm. Mr Yu scolded my juniors :( He said they're not playing together. And Ding Cong's position 2 and 4 is too low, which he's told him many times, but I think Mr Yu said he never work on it, just play play everyday. I don't feel good when he scold them, but I think it's their fault, and mine as a senior too... :( Anyway, Mr Yu told me to help them play together, so for a while I did supervise. Then Kevin came, go wash mouthpiece, by the time he came back, 4.55pm Mr Yu say go tune and combine at 5. So he didn't warm up or anything. After tuning went in to combine. The teachers said we have concert on 13 March at Tiong Bahru Plaza. Tell us only now. When we went back in the room, Kevin didn't know got concert cos I think he was washing mouthpiece. Then he say he can't go, argh! So I have to do the solo! I was like "Argh! Now my whole body on fire!" which is what he said when Mr Yeo talk about the "audition". Then he was laughing at me and go "Lalala..." then later Mr Yu say "Kevin can I hear your solo?" Haha! I was like "Ahaha! Lalala..." :D Hehe... Then he started of shaky and Mr Yu ask if he warm up already, but he haven't. So Mr Yu ask other people to play their thing. But never go back to Kevin. We play Symphonium first then Procession to Peace. I forgot what happened already. Kevin improved! First time he managed to play the first 2 high high G and HOLD! :D But last one no. YAY!

