♫♪I'm a happy 2nd Trombone!!♪♫
Hello! On Thursday I had to stay back in school for the band exco interview. It was supposed to be in the conference room 1 but they changed it to the staff lounge. Let's see, there was Mr Yeo, Ms Chen, Ms Ong and Rebekah. I thought Ms Ong went to CO already but I think she's standing in for Mdm Yanti. But there are also Mrs Tan and Ms Deepa in charge of band... Anyway, Ms Chen asked what class I'm from :O I said 3R1 then she thought for a while and recognised me, haha. Quite surprised, she teaches me... Ms Ong still remembers my Sec 1 incident. Last year she asked, this year also. The hardest question was from... Rebekah. Mr Yeo didn't talk much, seems like he asked less this year. My answer to the question all interviewees are asked remains unchanged. I hope I get in this year.
Friday there was band practice. What's to say? Nothing, except, wow Kevin didn't use his file or stand the entire practice! And wow I can play high high G more! And I didn't talk to Kevin, except "Your solo got slur" "I know" and I wanted to ask him something but he didn't answer, probably didn't hear. I taught Benjamin how to come in 3 bars after G because DC told me Benjamin doesn't know. I washed my mouthpiece before we went back into the room and keep instruments even though I didn't know we were going to keep without combining.
Today band practice. More Sec 1s came, I heard from Mavis they're supposed to come. They march separately from us, but later joined and don't know how to align themselves when they only take up one row between us. -.-? Quite surprised by this: with the Sec 1s between us we had march on the spot for quite long, but Xue Qi and I were still aligned at the end :O Went up to the band room. OMG I was freaking shock at the way my guy junior hold the trombone and put on the floor. OMG... When they finish practice I saw him at the store room still holding wrongly even though I taught him alr, then I show Kevin his reaction same as mine. Mr Yeo took Sec 1s, Mr Yu took us. We did Great Band workout the parts we haven't done for a long time. Haha, Kevin forgot B flat major in thirds. Then we went to tune. Same thing la, I tune until Kevin then he help me tune (but almost forgot!) then I continue with others. Tuning tubas I saw Jezer! :O Then went back in and saw a bottle of trombone oil in a spray. And Kevin was missing! :O Just joking, he came out the store room. Said Jezer jumped through the window and Suky came by music room and Jonathan's coming, but didn't see him. And the oil was found in QM cupboard, a whole box! :D Lots of trombone things in the QM cupboard. Practised Procession To Peace. Until about 11 then played Symphonium. Solo's sounding good, but not all hit yet. This morning Serene told me what Kevin said. I verified, wah... so it's true...
After keeping trombone Kevin was alr asking Mr Yu and Yeo about the oil. I joined in and gave the list of people buying mouthpiece. Wah, woodwinds no business, I got 8 :D Majority from MY section! ^_^ We're playing our 2 songs for Founder's Day. Reaction from Kevin & me :O ! Mr Yeo said next week there's mock audition. "For what?" To see if we can play or whether we always slack and hide behind others during combined. Chen Hua asked "Mock followed by real?" Yes. Woah... :'( Bye bye!

