♫♪I'm a happy 2nd Trombone!!♪♫
Band practice today, but we missed 1.5 hours of it because we had additional Additional Maths lesson from 3-4pm. When we went up the Sec 1s were still there in the band room and Mr Yeo was teaching them. Main Band was outside having sectionals and Mr Yu was walking around. I took my bottle and trombone out but I didn't want to go in and walk past them again so I asked Zi Yuan who was inside to take file and stand for me. I heard my juniors talking about Maths when they were slacking. -.- Eh Ding Cong, don't need to teach Benjamin a^2-b^2, he's gonna learn it in time to come. (a+b)(a-b). Benjamin said sectionals on Symphonium so I practised Symphonium. Heheh Kevin also had A Maths from 3-4pm today, but he came very late, but at least together with his classmates not later. When he came and wash mouthpiece, go tune and combine alr. Tuning took a long time, many people's sound not constant and out of tune today. Combined on the 2 pieces. I have to compile a list of names of those who are buying mouthpieces from brass sections by Saturday. So far, I'm who only one who's confirmed, thought my juniors confirmed alr -.- Bye!

