Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Band practice

♫♪I'm a happy 2nd Trombone!!♪♫

Band practice today. Marching first. Some Sec 1s came. It's senseless that the band cannot march in tempo. Their tempo can change so obviously, what's their problem?! When we went up to the room Mr Yeo was already there. I got some feeling when I saw him, I think it was happy, because when he's not here they slack. Mr Yu came very soon. After setting up my stuff Mr Yeo asked me to set up any trombone (for Sec 1) so I wanted to set up T3. But I set up T2. OMG... I don't know what he did, but he kept it after he was done. So the whole day Mr Yu was taking us in Symphonium and warm up. We did Great Band Workout, finally after so long. But when came to Harmony for Brass/Wind we were out of tune so we went outside to tune. Kevin tuned for me and took my trombone in for me :) I took longer than the woodwinds to finish tuning, haha. We went back to finish the Harmony. Then Symphonium. Oh... water key injury :O But because of that injury I saw a side of Kevin I rarely get to see, he was showing concern... :)

I thought Suky's not coming, but 10.50am Taufiq point behind. I was: ? ... Suky or what? .... Oh yay it's her! Haha. When she take a chair and they shift to make space for her very funny, cos Kevin say she come then got so much noise, hahaha...! So she sat between my juniors. YAY Mr Yu said there is some improvement from the soloist :D :D He played the last high high G ^_^ Both times. We ended at 11.30am and I asked for permission to leave after keeping my stuff, for that stupid dental appointment. Ya so I left first. Bye!

Labels: , , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 8:50 PM