♫♪I'm a happy 2nd Trombone!!♪♫
Band practice yesterday was... not as boring as usual. Supposed to have Sec 1s but the conductors only knew about them today so they only came to register. So we had normal practice. Sectionals first. Mr Yu told us to buy our own mouthpiece, the Denis Wick 4AL one that's about $70. Kevin came at 3.30pm. Ding Cong wasn't late, we came at the same time. I reminded Kevin that's he's supposed to arrange the breathing for the section from bar 82 crotchets. But then he arranged me and DC breathe at the same time. So I discussed with him and yay! We arranged the section's breathing places. Mr Yu made Benjamin change mouthpiece with Kevin. So now Kevin's using that Suky-donated mouthpiece and Benjamin's using the gigantic size 1 one. Taught Ding Cong today. Hmm he's not very strong. He's not even as strong as me I think... Then we went in for combined on Symphonium. Wasn't so boring today like I said. Because we played more? No, because I was chatting with Kevin :D Hehe. About things unrelated to band :) Why is he... the only guy friend I have? :O I should have more, they are like girls, they're no different just that they're guys. Why am I even sexist?? Blame it on pri sch la. Anyway, back to practice, we did Symphonium the whole practice. Section members should be friends, makes you less bored if you can talk to them :)
Kevin is really sensible! He can think for his parents. I'm so... touched. I admire his sensibility and... filial peity :) I want to buy my own mouthpiece...

