CONGRATULATIONS MY DEAR BIG BRO DARRYL! :D During assembly at 2.20pm I sms you, you didn't reply :( I saw your 7 distinctions on the noticeboard at the NAS Cafe! :D YAY!!! I'm so happy! :D You reply at 3.50pm -.- Haha! You are so great man! You know because of you, I now believe that it's possible for average students to excel in O Levels :) In other words... you proved that there is hope for me! :D Band is proud of you, esp Junior of course! ^_^ Lots of love from Junior!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wonder what Kevin got for his Higher Chinese...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Eh Xuan Lin, that classmate of mine we saw the other day is really Francoise like I said la. What Andre from Ngee Ann Primary? -.- I think Bio lessons this year are going to be disgusting. Bye bye. Today is a good day (because Darryl's results are super)! :)
Labels: Seniors

