First day of school today. Camilia (and some of her friends) waited for me at the NAS Cafe. It was so crowded in the hall where we walked. By the time we sang national anthem it was almost 8am already. Why no school song today? Mr Vincent Lee forgot ah? I don't think everyone wore the tie also. There was award giving, principal's speech and welcome and farewell of staff. Then went to class and sat with Camilia right in front. Then it was 9am, until 10am was Form Teacher time. Ask everyone's name. I ask her to call me Shi Ying. Then went to recess. 10.30am bio class. Mdm Ashikin is some weirdo. 11.30am chem class, Mrs Lim started lesson already. 12.30pm Chinese class in 3R1 no need to move class. I thought another class will join us but no, so we have 25 Chinese students but not everyone's Chinese... When Ms/Mdm Sun said she's gonna call a girl randomly, I thought it would be me and it was. She just ask to talk about holiday and stuff. 1.30pm supposed to be assembly but cancelled to FT time again. Got released 15min early! Went for lunch at the canteen and went home.
It's just the first day and all the expectations come out. Mrs Pong said she bumped into the principal and he asked how's 3R1. And said we still must obey rules and the school's expectation of us is high. Of course, everyone's expectations of us is high. Opposite our class is 4R1, woohoo. Classes are not in order, not even the same level (Sec) on the same level (floor).
When I finished lunch, saw Kevin! Then remembered our dismissal same time, 2.30pm, which means I'll be seeing him a lot before band practice and maybe other days too. Then I remembered when we were in lower sec I used to see him in the canteen too. Aww... miss that.
Today was boring. Bye bye!
Labels: Feelings/Emotions, School

