Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Saturday, December 5, 2009
Band practice

♫♪I'm a happy 2nd Trombone!!♪♫

3 Dec 2009

Band from 8-12, or 8-12.45 rather -.- Ding Cong's back from Australia. Kevin came late, just a little bit, oh... Anyway, for warm ups, we also played E flat major scale today. When we're playing A flat, I heard someone play A natural. I look at DC beside me, but it's correct, so must be Benjamin. (I have no idea why DC is beside me today) Then Mr Yeo suddenly stop the whole band and ask "Trombones, what is the fourth note?" He was looking at the juniors so I didn't say anything. Then Kevin say A flat. Mr Yeo still looking at the juniors and asking, then DC said A flat, but he wants the answer from Benjamin. Aiya, whatever DC say he just follow only. Then when he ask the position, DC say 3. Then he ask Benjamin, he also say 3. I think he doesn't even know it's 3 -.- Then Mr Yeo started scolding him, say he's playing it so confidently and he (mr Yeo) can hear it so obviously. Then he said "You must be able to hear..." You mean he can't hear the difference? Even I can hear, he himself cannot? OMG... Tsk -.- Then E flat major scale in thirds. We don't have that in Great Band Workout, only got B flat major scale in thirds. But they want us to figure out the notes ourselves. Yay! I managed. But we stop before finishing and went by section. Hoho, they all stop then left me, but I stopped at high E flat. They (conductors) ask "Why you stop?!" Because I cannot reach high F. So, again and this time they also stop, and I play the whole thing then Kevin join in the last 3 notes, haha. YAY!

Then Procession To Peace, run through once only. Then Symphonium. Why ah? Really why? The rhythm is not that hard ok. We split into brasses and woodwinds. There's no tenor sax so 3rd trombone must play. Then when they're gonna play bar 13, Mr Yu say trombone have nothing to play. He didn't notice. Then Kevin ask me to just tell them to play, so I told them, and they don't want to play. Say what Mr Yu say not to play. Mr Yu already make so many mistakes, he conduct wrongly a few times already... The juniors really... just follow blindly eh. Finally I raised my hand and said "No tenor sax they must play!" then he realised. Hoho, then I realised Kevin also must play, Serene 1st also sax is not here, but I don't need cos there's Chen Hua 2nd alto, haha. Then we went for sectionals. Kevin actually say want to play from the start until bar 29. But they keep messing up (or maybe it's just Benjamin) then he stop and correct them. After a while, I suggested him teaching them the whole thing first. Then he go teach. Then I asked why not let them learn it themselves first then teach, they haven't even learnt it themselves yet. But, he refused to listen and go teach them. So I practise on my own, even the parts that I don't need to play. (If Chen Hua not here then I play what, so practise la) And when we went back in, Kevin "I haven't practice yet!" I told you so, it's always like that. Eh seriously la, who the heck teaches like that?! If he teaches like that, Benjamin's sight reading is gonna suck forever, and his playing too. You understand what I mean? It was already 12 when we went back in. We're gonna have 2 competitions next year. Most Sec 3s agreed to stay to help, including Kevin:) Must go talk to him and Benjamin someday. It's getting on my nerves. DC's ok however, he's like me when I was Sec 1, just not as obedient, which can easily be fixed. Dismissed freaking late, bye bye.

Labels: , , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 10:56 AM