Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Band practice

♫♪I'm a happy 2nd Trombone!!♪♫

Band! Again! 8-12. I saw Serene come out of her father's car at the gate and she passed me her Chinese textbooks and CME papers, as promised :) Thanks Serene! :D Wah, Kevin come at 8am. We warmed up and played Procession to Peace. There was a 30min break at 10.30, after which was sectionals. I got the Symphonium scores for my section from Chong Jin. I was holding Ding Cong's 3rd trombone score and walking to our cupboard to keep in his file for him. I was reading it then I bang my head on Kevin's cupboard door which he left COMPLETELY OPEN!!! Right in front of Germaine (back from Japan) and Serene -.- Serene was like "OH MY GOSH!" haha. He always doesn't close the doors, tsk. After the break, spilt into brass and woodwinds, brasses with Mr Yu as usual. It was I think the most boring brass sectionals. We mostly only played the chords from the beginning to bar 10, and played 2 or 3 times the music for that part. Hoho, Kevin "slept" and Mr Yu woke him up by calling him, haha. (We can't really sleep in band, it's just almost sleeping) ... Mr Yu guessed what he did last night, Facebook (I don't think he even has)? MSN? Online games? Bingo. Then I asked him, the last practice he overslept is it because he was playing games also? He said he was watching movie at chalet -.- Grrrr!!! DC's still in Australia and Kevin's sleeping, leaving me alone with Benjamin and so awkward during sectionals, and even the metronome run out of power, and he laughed.

Anyway, after sectionals, we combined and played the song. Then we played Symphonium! Kevin likes it :) But! We only played the first 9 bars, after that's rest. Even then, they only played till a few bars after 10. Then when Mr Yeo asked Section Leader or representative of each section to go up, Kevin went, and I told Jaslyn he looks like a stick, haha! It was Tequila. One 1st and one 2nd trombone original score. He asked me to share with Benjamin, but I want 1st trombone. At first... "I want 1st trombone!..." *Kevin gives a smug face and puts the 1st score on his stand, which is away from me since I'm on the left* "Ehhhh.....!" "Ok la, share" :D Hehehahaha! And also... Benjamin "What's this?" Me (without looking) "Tequila" "No, I mean this (points to repeat-previous-bar sign) "Oh, repeat..." We repeat the bar about... 14 times, I didn't take note the number, thought it's written on top. Then the 1st trombones mess up at the same part, haha! Oh ya, Ms Leong came! But a few seconds later she said she'll come another time, then bye bye and she left. ??? Mr Yu already replace her as Asst Conductor, but Mr Yeo once said she'll come bid farewell to us someday. After Tequila, Mr Yeo said he want to change some section things, so that when the seniors leave, we won't die. He said "You canot play 1st trombone because of the braces right?" I nod and said can, then he kept asking, can? Can? Can? Sure? Sure ah? many times, and I just keep nodding. Then he said Procession to Peace can or not? Then I didn't say anything cos this one's a lot of high notes. Instead Kevin said something. He put his hand on his file and said "I want the... (cannot hear, cos he's squeaking, really)!" I don't think he even said anything after that, but he put across the message clear. Haha! Then Mr Yeo said he doesn't need to change, it's between Benjamin and DC. :O What's that mean? Anyway, I'm already playing 1st trombone what -.- Bye bye!

Labels: , , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 9:43 PM