Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Sunday, November 29, 2009
Band practice

♫♪I'm a happy 2nd Trombone!!♪♫

25 Nov 2009

Band practice 8-12pm! I forgot a lot already. Mr Yu asked why I change to bass trombone, I said I'll tell him later. I've changed for so long already. We played Irish Tune From County Derry, yay! I like this song! It's aka Danny Boy :) Last year when Band went to Genting, the instrument workshop instructors who are a brass quintet called B5, played the song. Er... it's very famous but I've never heard it before. If I hadn't remembered the title I wouln't find it familiar at all. Actually I don't find it familiar, I just know the title. Only until we played it then I can remember the tune. As in remember starting from now. Woohoo! Solo starts the song! Yeah! :D Fine, it's not trombone solo, it's trombone and eupho solo. ...the score put 'Solo' :( Wah, 3rd trombone no solo, rest a lot of bars eh. When not resting then playing accompaniment, but 1st and 2nd also accompaniment then. This is worse than earlier this year's SYF songs. One whole chunk of solo missed out on. That score comes with Shepherd's Hey where we rest about half the 100-bar song. Also, there's some parts where we rest then play a note or so then rest again. But we didn't play that song today. There was breakfast break again. Mavis gave me my belated present and card! :) Mr Yu asked why I changed to bass trombone, so I told him. Haha, I act so secretive, go look around to see if anyone's listening first, he said why top secret, lol. Josiah busybody go stand there, haha. We played Procession To Peace again. We played Ponyo! Nothing much la. Bye!

26 Nov 09

Band 1-5pm! Kevin didn't come. So I called him, but he didn't answer :( After a while at 2+ I sms him, and he replied. He overslept, into the afternoon -.- So he didn't come the whole day, which made things awkward for me during sectionals. Ding Cong's not back from Australia, Benjamin said he will be back on 3 Dec. We warmed up on our own and then went for sectionals since Mr Yu or Yeo were not here yet. Supposed to practise Mamma Mia! and Ponyo, but as usual la, didn't even finish Mamma Mia! once. How to each him?!?! I decided to get the metronome to give tempo since the beginning got rests and he's likely not gonna keep tempo, but then, it ran out of power -.- So I tuned using my ears. I said he's sharp, because it was sharper than mine, but I don't know if I'm in tune. I'm quite sure I'm right. So I lent him my handphone to play the song Dancing Queen since he can't get the rhythm no matter how I teach him. Then the conductors came, yay! So we went back in, separate into brasses and woodwinds. Haiz, sectionals was so awkward. I don't know what to do, then when he play wrongly which is most of the time, I also don't know how to teach. I think I made him very bored, haha, I'm also very bored ok. I should be more bored than him since I already know how to play. After that? I forgot everything, but it's nothing much. Eeeee... I realised without Kevin here, it's not fun :O Bye bye.

Labels: , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 11:40 AM