♫♪I'm a happy 2nd Trombone!!♪♫
13 November 2009
Band practice, 3-6.30pm. Only Mr Yeo came today. Combined practice first. The 3R3 people came later, I heard that only 3R3 was having POA lesson. No wonder when I walked past the toilet earlier, only 3R3 was being used. They came slightly before 4pm. We combined in Procession to Peace for a while. Then went out for sectionals while the people performing for SLF stayed in with Mr Yeo to practise the songs Ponyo and Big Bands Play Folk Songs. Haiz, I also want to perform! If we (lower sec) are not performing, we still have to come to school. Do nothing. Kevin came out later and joined us. We were practising slow from part H, Procession to Peace like what Mr Yeo asked us to do. He practised himself first. Then after a while I asked him to practise together, whole section. Then nothing much. Mr Yeo came out and asked us to go back in. But we didn't combine. Mdm Yanti was there, and she briefly briefed us on the band camp. She said this is a training camp, so if we're hungry at night, we're not allowed to call for (food) delivery, HAHA. We have to get our own lunch everyday outside school and we're not allowed to being back food. There's 1h and Kevin said he can go home and eat and bathe! Argh! If I lived so near I also want to go home and eat and bathe. Benjamin was asking me whether need to bring sleeping bag. I said don't think so, not necessarily sleeping on the floor. He said "Then got bed meh?" -.- Lame la, on the tables la! When I told Kevin that, he was like -.o Haha, then dismissed before 6pm, yay.

