Yay, finally found Suky online yesterday and pour out all my feelings to her. Talked from 9+ pm to 12pm :O Now I'm better, I won't cry anymore, she said not to, Today I practised the bronze bass trombone. I sounded horrible, I've never heard anything like it. I put the braces wax on the part that press my mouth until got ulcer and pain. The trombone was dusty! It's also rusty on the bell section and a bit on the slide, but the big bell is beautifully shiny and has the word "CONN" on the side facing away from the trombonist. Got pictures of it :) I think I got that kind of sound because I can't buzz properly, urgh. How is this gonna get better after a while? Suky said it will get better, and I believe so, but it doesn't even sound possible... After playing trombone, I immediately went to guitar. His guitar's dusty too. Before I put it back into the bag after playing, I took tissue paper to wipe it. Haha. Hai... even though I'm feeling better now, I'm still sad of course. Maybe, a miracle will happen and I will be able to play nicely with the braces in my mouth. Maybe I'll wish upon a shooting star and since I'm hardworking, the shooting star will grant my wish and I'll be shiningstar-junior (my previous blog name) again. You think this is possible? Or maybe I'll find how to buzz when those braces take up so much space in my mouth that my mouth shape is changed. Currently, it seems I will be the worse trombonist I've ever heard (that don't include my juniors). Hmm...
Labels: Chats, Feelings/Emotions, Guitar, Seniors, Trombone

