Hi:) Your grading test over liao?
ya
you know
what grade you got alr?
not yet
oh..so can
lend me your instrument please? :)
k
so how to pass to you
errr.. don't know leh. Monday
when convenient for you leh?
if can monday morning i
bring
but you have to come and get it (我觉得这点有点好笑)
Haha, of course
I will go la, you're doing me a favour. But, I'm usually just on time for sch :S
your recess what time?
10 30
Oh, then I
can't find you during your recess cos mine ends at 1030
then yo come earlier to school lor
simple
I wake up very early alr eh, 6am you know, haha.
Depends on the bus la actually..
Ok I try to chiong to sch in the morning
asap k? Haha, if cannot then I wait till 2.30pm your lesson end then find you?
k
kk thank you, so kind!!! :D seeya



.jpg)
(flash).jpg)
.jpg)