♫♪I'm a happy 2nd Trombone!!♪♫
Yo, I'm back from Malaysia. Did anyone miss me? I came back yesterday. I left on 7 September during the break after me and Kevin called Darryl to wish him. I asked Kevin to on speaker then he only let me say one line to Darryl :( -.- He said he might be coming on Thursday.
Me: Hi!... ? Hi!..... ??? Hiiiiii...
Reply: Hiiii
Haha, don't know whether it's Kevin's phone never pick up my voice or because Darryl was sleeping and haven't woke up yet. Actually I was supposed to miss the whole practice but I wanted to come so I can call him with Kevin eh! In the end only get to say Hi and Happy Birthday! URGH! Darryl better be thankful to me, stayed longer because of him la! Nobody beat my record stack of 12 chairs in the band room :D Nobody else stakcs the chairs like that unless I'm there and they're helping me, haha!
I reached in the afternoon. After dinner I went to Kluang Mall because I wanna get a new bag. Woah, there's a shop that sells a lot of bags. Actually ah, got the type I want but the colour is black with brown lining so I didn't get. By the way, the material is PU. What's that??? Then on Tuesday after breakfast, I thought roadside shops or stalls should have so I went but all so ugly one, worse than those in Kluang Mall -.- After lunch I took train back. The train was late by about 40min -.- Bye bye.

