♫♪I'm a happy 2nd Trombone!!♪♫
Oi! Blogger's fixed now! I think it'll go back to being spoilt however. I've put my braces in today. It's not painful. The painful part's when the separators were being removed. It took about 1h15min. I don't even know when she put the braces on. She said need to clean the teeth first, so I thought clean all the teeth then put all the braces. I can only see because I look at the reflection in the lamp in front of me. I don't even know when she stick it on my teeth. Later I saw the reflection there were some things on my teeth. I don't know if that's the brace or what. Only when finally she take out the 2 gigantic rubber things that pry my mouth open then my lips move down and feel something. I didn't know if that was the braces or my mouth numb after being a big mouth for 1h15min, but I guessed it was the braces. When I closed my teeth together I hit one of the lower left braces so she put some white lumps at the last tooth on each side on top that prevents me from closing my teeth together. So I can close my mouth but not my teeth -.- How am I supposed to eat like this? She said temporary only, know when's the next appointment? I thought it's for a week only, it's 2 months from now -.-
I'll be "Aahhh"ing for 2 months, at least. Mr Yeo and Yu won't need to tell me to open bigger, unless it's still not big enough. Now when I play trombone, my teeth won't be so close together already. At least there's a good thing. I think I'll be able to play tomorrow :D I mean play trombone not the games in tomorrow's Games Day, haha. Games of course can play :D I thought I wouldn't be able to play tomorrow because it'll be painful. But it's not painful, although I think it'll be a bit painful because I always press the mouthpiece to my mouth. So have to learn how to not press. I'm trying to buzz eithout mouthpiece now. It's harder because I have to make extra effort to close my mouth -.- Should be able to buzz la. *Buzz! Buzz!*
Oh ya, I forgot to dedicate song to Kor Kor in his birthday post. I'll go edit now. He won't know unless I tell him la (he only read it because I invited him to) but go listen to the song ok? Buzz! (Today's date is 9/9/09)

