Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Band practice

♫♪I'm a happy 2nd Trombone!!♪♫

Yo! Band practice yesterday! Whole section present. I wonder when the juniors will join Main Band. Anyway, our section's sitting arrangement in the room during combine's always changing. Today, it's from left, Ding Cong, Benjamin, me & Kevin. Warmed up and Benjamin's positions are wrong as usual. Haha! How the heck can he even change position when the rest of us don't? It's during Chromatic Low Tones. We didn't do Total Training. The conductors hadn't come yet and Rebekah made us play Procession To Peace but the tempo is so damn wrong and slow even though it's 4/4 time and not 2/2. It's never been slower la! Then before we even played half, she asked the juniors not to play and listen to us with the correct tempo. But it's still too slow and people playing wrong notes. And me and Kevin were so unhappy. After part A's melody we have 23 bars rest through part B till part C melody but when we came in at part C melody the trumpets skip that whole melody until half way through at the minims then the whole band stop. What the heck is their problem?! The missed 9 bars of part C?! -.- Mr Yeo came in while the Main Band was playing and when they screwed up like a Junior band would and stopped, Mr Yeo asked why the Sec 1's aren't playing. And Rebekah said she wants them to "hear the actual tempo but they're like..." and that's partly because of the freaking slow tempo la! So that's all we did until break at 10.30am. He tuned everyone except the oboist I think. I can't believe my sound's flat, and in the air-con room! :O Kevin's more in tune than me! And I am always sharp till I have to pull out a lot. And for F, I don't believe we're all in tune la. I think his tuner spoilt -.- WE only practised till part H where I used to have that nicest melody in the song and now have 16 bars rest -.- 3rd trombone has it and they both didn't play -.- It's very easy though. Kevin says that part sounds fun and he wants to play it. I also want to play it :( His unhappy face is so cute! :D

During break Xue Qi gave me a chocolate! Because it expires in October -.- Haha! After break was sectionals. Mr Yeo left and Ms Leong stayed. I wanted to teach Benjamin for a change cos I'm always teaching Ding Cong and Kevin's always teaching Benjamin. Then he spent so much time teaching him to get the "high" notes until he never learn the music. And Kevin don't want to let me teach him! HAHAHA! I have the right to, they're both my juniors, haha. So I called "Benjamin, stand here!" Then he came to me and Kevin was..... HAHA! :P Ding Cong is obviously better. I teach Benjamin but he... still don't know how to play. And somehow Kevin suddenly come and teach him and he can play :O Kevin don't seem to teach DC as much as he teach Benjamin leh... And ya, Benjamin ah, know the position of the note but don't know the position number -.o That's by far the weirdest and most shocking thing I ever heard about trombone players eh. Funny thing. By the end of sectionals, he just finished learning the part H. I think that's the first thing he can play properly, yeah. I feel quite bad to DC cos I think I'm nicer to Benjamin :( Not that I treat him nicer, it's the same, but I teach him more (cos he's not as good) and I'm less er... formal also. But I realised, Kevin also teach him less. Is it whoever teach him got nothing much to teach or what? But I noticed DC didn't put down his trombone and walk away to slack today -.- Bye bye!

Labels: , , , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 10:16 AM