Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Band practice

♫♪I'm a happy 2nd Trombone!!♪♫

Band practice. Today's supposed to be sectionals but Mr Yeo came and there was no sectionals at all. Supposed to be from 2.30-4.30pm. Sec 3 lessons end at 2.30pm. Science workbook outside the room again. This time I also asked Chong Jin who happened to come when I was doing with Xue Qi. Her class end early cos teacher absent. So quite few at 2.30pm. We used the Indoor Sports Hall again. Different arrangement today, facing another way. Kevin haven't come, so I asked Serene (who's his classmate now) "Where's Kevin?" (I usually don't call/refer to him as him Kevin) She say in the morning he caught by Discipline Master for hair so she think he go cut hair. Every time I see him get caught (last year's lower sec morning assembly) I don't think his hair is long, I think it's ok what. I also don't think it's long now. Today my temperature is 37.4. We took quite long to set up the place eh, why can't we just use the air-con band room?

Woodwinds followed Ms Leong back to the band room, we brasses stayed with Mr Yeo. Chromatic Low Tones and B flat scale warm up. Then Ponyo. Haiz... today very bad. The trombone and horn melody near the end, I kept under-pitching the high E natural. Then Mr Yeo say me and Sandy take turns to play when we're supposed to play together... No purposely la.

Mr Yeo was teaching some particular section then he "Hello Cheng Heng" Then I turn around, Kevin! :D Haha, yay, I knew I wasn't gonna be alone. He came at 4pm. Everytime someone come in I turn around, not him, then when he really come, I didn't see -.- He said (to someone else) he waited 1 and a half hours for DM then when he come, never cut hair -.- Mr Yeo wanted part D (our melody :D) then he said wait for Cheng Heng. Then he "Cheng Heng jiayou! Cheng Heng jiayou!" Then he go rush rush set up stand la. Then I thought his file was upside down when he put it on the stand. When he open, really wor, HAHAHA! How could he not know? So cute. He never ask for trail sia -.- But I know alr cos he did it just now. But Kevin go put position 6 for trail then when start he's like ....... Trail's cool you know! :D Soon after Kokomo!

Kevin look at his file blankly, I look at his file, Ponyo and Jupiter on facing pages. "Kokomo leh" then he flip in front, don't have. Cos now he take 1st. Then Mr Yeo ask us play then play play play. Finally he say look at your music. "Don't have" Hahaha, so cute! He was playing from memory, not bad eh. I always thought he didn't memorise his scores. Darryl came at about 4.10pm I think. Mr Yeo asked him to play 1st! What happen to 3rd, he wanted 3rd :( So he sit beside Kevin the other side. In the end we finished at 5pm when he asked when we're supposed to end. I took out 2nd Kokomo score give Kevin. He tell me ask Mr Yeo. I don't want. He go ask for me. Mr Yeo said NO! Say what he don't need 3rd already. Then Darryl Kor Kor go extra la, what "Orhhhh....." When Kevin come back I ask what he said. I forgot already. But I was like "Bullshit! What bullshit!" Then he say "Orh, she angry already..." Ya la, I'm damn angry!

Oh ya, before he went to ask, he asked Darryl if he's performing with us at Takashimaya (he accidentally say Tapestry, haha) He said yes eh. The schedule on write one Sec 4 student... Anyway, hope he really can :) But actually if he didn't come back, I wouldn't be so angry because there'll be only 2 trombones. Now so uneven la. Bye.

Labels: , , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 9:09 PM