♫♪I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!♪♫
Yay! There's practice today! I saw Cheng Heng at the canteen during lunch. He reached Band room earlier than me, and I thought I was gonna be so happy, but haha, too paise to say hi to him. But I was very happy :D So I went to get my trombone, file and stand, and go wash mouthpiece with Jas at the toilet. Cliff was outside the room, he know how to play First Love!!! :O When we came back, Darryl was there too (where I always do homework)! :O I was just telling Jas that "I miss my other senior too" when we were going toilet, haha! :D
I played notes first, and realised my trigger was stuck. Then it unstuck, and stuck again, for a few times. I thought got problem, but then finally ok. I pressed it continuously. Faris conducted warm ups, since he's the new student conductor. And I was right, I couldn't see, like what I said last Friday. Very accurate, I was blocked by Chen Hua. But luckily he moved is head when he started playing so can see already. Chromatic Low Tones first. In the reflection of my trombone bell I saw people looking through the door behind through the "window". Then I turn around, woah, Darryl? Then Total Training, we didn't take the book. His tempo very not constant, haha, and very obvious. I quite out of sorts today, yuck. See la, 1 month no trombone. Mr Yeo came half way in warm ups. Mr Yeo rearranged us, now we have 3 rows only, Trombone, trumpet and tuba last row, we in the middle :D And enough space to not bang into the chair in front :D Enough space that I don't need to move left or anything, so spacious :D No mirror beside me, nothing for Trombone to knock into when I lift it up. Oh, and no Darryl to ask me to "move there a bit" HAHAHA! Now don't get the wrong idea, I do miss him. And, I didn't cry, because he came today. I turn to the mirror and saw 3 Sec 4s sitting behind near the Percussion o.o Procession to Peace first, and only. Cheng Heng wanna change trombone, he go ask "Mr Yeo, can go change to Darryl's trombone?" Funny la, can't he just say change trombone? Haha! That time Darryl here already. After a while then Kevin tun behind and saw, and said "guai lan" at him, but he didn't hear. Then he walk hear just to hear Kevin call him guai lan -.- Then he take hiss chair sit behind me and I didn't know at first o.o
We played till somewhere after part H, then Mr Yeo focused on the parts separately. After a while when he came to a part and called Trombone, he asked if I'm playing 2nd. I said 3rd then he said should play 2nd because no 2nd already. So he said I should be playing A for the first note (at the starting of the song) Then those who have that rhythm played. Then he asked me only to play and I look clueless then he said A and tell me to get 2nd score. Then Darryl wanna go take but some idiots locked the store room from the inside, must be those guzhengs -.- Idiots. But there're the scores in front of the room then Chong Jin took it and pass to me :( Then Mr Yeo asked me to play then I go pout then he say "Why you 堵嘴?" Haha. I already almost memorised my whole score, and that solo already! It's not my solo, it's eupho, bass clarinet and 3rd trombone. I didn't even get to play it once then change to 2nd already :( At part A, he asked Kevin only to play (melody). Woah, he don't need to breathe for how many bars. Mr Yeo asked him to breathe so he won't play till no air then stop. He spent quite long on him, for the breathing thing, and his sound. Then me, also spent very long. My mouth very tired, so I can't open my mouth very big, if not will under pitch. So my teeth are quite together and he keep asking me to "AH" and drop my jaw. And Kevin keep laughing la, make me laugh also. Cos he do the "AH" action very big. And he keep asking me to drop my jaw, "Drop your jaw...(plays) Drop your jaw...(plays)...Drop it." Then he go laugh again -.- haha.. And I can't even get high C :S Very lousy today. Probably cos the long break. And I not happy, cos of that change. The Sec 4s left at 4+. *Sighs* I really want my part back! At least for that song can? We ended about 5.30pm today. Bye.

