♫♪I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!♪♫
Band practice today! Dar came, don't know how he manaed to get away from his beloved (tuition), haha. CH came of course. I used different bag today, my mother's. From STU (S'pore Teachers' Union) They both earlier than me. Dar's using his tenor trombone again. CH, never used a temporary one. If he could still use it on Tuesday why does it need to be repaired?? Sectionals. CH wanted to use our spot at the table we also use on Saturday but Dar go downstairs, the part where it was once windy.
Oh, now I'm listening to Merry Widows Selections. I finally know this is the song Pasir Ris Sec Band played at Genting! I heard it first at Trombone worksop. Their trombone Section very big but only one girl too! Anyway, my band music playlist on imeem.com has 80+ songs now because I go to Band Fusion to see the title of every band's choice piece and find it on imeem and add to my playlist if they have it. I didn't listen to the whole song when I add, only the starting part to hear if it's clear enough and whether got interruptions.

