Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Band practice

♫♪I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!♪♫

Yo! Band practice today! Yesterday Dar ask CH if he's coming today as if he wanna come -.- Not coming then ask he coming for what, also no difference to him right? When I came to school, the staircase wasn't open so I waited with a few band girls. The benches have been removed :( I saw CH come. I thought he was early, because where I waited there weren't many people. Then I saw my watch, 7.55am alr. We went by the classroom block after Karl came and told us. CH reached first, cos he went to the block first, bleh. I took the SYF consent form and practice schedule and put in my band file. Then I set up trombone and put at my place and forgot to take stand and file, haha. And I used back MY mouthpiece today, the one where the coating came off. After wash mouthpiece, I go take. I was playing Novena! :D Then some were playing Overture No. 1, CH joined in then I also joined. :( Novena!!! Joined in at the bottom of the 1st page until the end. Then sectionals. We're v. fast, so we got the table. Then F horn came. Wtf, they stole our spot not the other way round la. Me & CH always sat at (or rather on) that table on Saturday. Then they came and kept using it until they think that's their spot. (I'm not saying the spot belongs to anyone, I mean our spot as in our usual spot. We don't own it) First trumpet, then them, who next? -.- Then they go sit behind us facing the other way. Disturb us till I can't hear CH count 1 bar before we start, wth. Then Serene joined them (she's alone till Shimei came)

Not as much slacking today :) Keep it up Trombone! Warm up, Bb major 4 counts then Eb major 2 counts. I go play 4 counts, oops, haha. Overture No. 1 first, then A Monmouth Overture. I told him at B (Overture No. 1) the melody very soft. Then he said cos the accompaniment competing with the melody, if we play louder it's like everyone's competing to play louder. Really? I thought the melody would be louder if we play louder, and not purposely play louder until it sounds like we're competing. But anyway, at least he explain (although his explanation doesn't make sense to me), it's better than just saying I play louder than 1st & 2nd trombone. His explanation makes more sense than that because if I play louder than them they just have to play louder WHICH IS WHAT I'M TRYING TO MAKE THEM DO BECAUSE THE MELODY IS SO SOFT! Why is our melody always so soft when woodwinds melody is so damn loud?! They cannot control the air and screaming is it?! High note doesn't = loud! Unfair la, then they always spoil our melody also. Oh ya, Serene went elsewhere later followed by the F horn. SO, YAY. After a while, I finally told CH about the staccato note that he never played staccato, which is the 1st note in bar 97. Then he immediately tried playing it with a staccato. See, that's the way, that's the attitude we should have. He takes comments seriously and takes note of it and rectifies it immediately. No wonder LR wrote on the card that he's committed to band :) And sometimes when we're not playing together, he would accidentally play without staccato but then he'll play it over and over again :) CH rocks!

Yeah, after a while, he told me to go in (the band room) and said there's no one inside. I think cos Chen Hua went in. Then I was gonna go in but he suddenly run off don't know where, so I sat at the table again and continued until he came back and told me to go in again. Only us and Saxes (Shimei, Serene, Chen Hua). Slacking at first, the 2 of them (CH & CH) went into the store room don't know for what. CH went out to get his bottle but came back in and say cannot find. Then go out and came back in, found it, haha. Shimei & Serene were tuning. CH told Chen Hua after their sect done tuning, we combine. Later CH ask me to tune, and say I play first. So I play then he play then he said "I don't know" Haha! So after they tuned we combined at Overture No. 1. Oops, I came in early at 3 bars before E. Because I wasn't counting and I got distracted by Chen Hua. By the way, Shimei & Serene are sitting at the other end of the room, and me CH & CH are facing each other at our usual spot (just Chen Hua turn behind). Chen Hua played normal crotchets at E (he has all crotchets too) then after the song, CH told him about it. It's staccato.

Then A Monmouth Overture. We (CH, CH & me) alr started then Shimei go "Wait! Wait!" Haha! Starting we don't have melody only they have. Then twice the starting screwed up. 3rd time ok alr, and continue from there. Oh! At bar 73 Chen Hua has my parts! :D I thought I was the only one cos I never hear anyone else playing, but he early by one count. He has more parts same as mine that I think eupho don't have also. Ok so now I think we're the only 2 having that part at 73 :D Until I find another person. After a while, the air-con started snowing. Cheng Heng told I think Chen Hua not to on the light or else the air-con will be like that. Chen Hua (in Chinese) "Very fake eh" CH (in Chinese) "Fake snow" Then Ms Leong came in while they're playing with the snow. "What are you all doing ah?" Hahaha! Then I was playing 2nd trb part then CH ask me to go out. Then I realised F horn and Saxes were there together. Yeah, so we went back to the table. Chen Hua came out too. Later Cliff came asked where's Darryl. (Shouldn't he know? They're classmates and it's not the first time. It's everytime. CH say he got tuition. "Tuition his head la. He so nerd already still wanna tuition." While he was still standing there we practising the 4 semiquavers at Overture. He's in front of me and like 'Woah, woah, relax, relax' Hahaha! After a while it was break.

Serene came to keep to company or whatever. I tried to play from CH's file :D I saw his A Monmouth Overture score. At the part where there's ritardando and it's his 2 notes solo, he wrote 6 “看”there, 3 on top 3 below, haha! So cute! At first there was only one, now there's 6. I played The Incredibles. Woah, trail is hard, the end note of my trail is still so high, A (from high D flat. I asked if the note is supposed to be where the trail line ends. She thinks so. I tried Silvercrest but gave up after the first line or so. Realised the whole song is in 2/4 time. After break at 10.30am he came back. Cliff say 11.15am go in but we went in before that.

Jas got no chair then her senior say take Darryl's chair -.- I said "It's your senior take your chair, not Darryl, so you take from your senior, not Darryl" Haha! So she took CJ's chair cos she didn't come today. They blocking CH so he sit next to me at Darryl's seat. Ms Leong tuned first, different from Mr Yeo one. She get each section to tune while another sections playing the tuning note. I don't think that's accurate. Anyway after that, she tell us to play 5 notes up and down from B flat and crescendo to decrescendo. But the difference not great enough so she asked us to put a palm in front and blow air. Then she asked us to make the 'ssss' kinda sound. Brasses first then woodwinds. Then play again. Then Overture No. 1. CH was like putting his hp on the chair beside him (which is actually his seat). He put there, then take and put down again, then take and put down again in diff positions. I was thinking "What's he doing???" Then we played Overture No. 1" After that there was some sound coming from his hp when he held it. He recorded it. "Eee, so sucky!" haha! Then Monmouth. Yucks, so sucky! They play until can one beat late one -.- Half way through, so messy then CH stop playing (I didn't realise) then I stop. So easy also mess up till 1 whole beat late ah. Ruined CH's recording. LOL Ms Leong said there's 3 kinds of people in the world. 1st kind creates things and are the leaders. 2nd kind waits ans sees then follows, the followers. 3rd king wait and see and don't do anything. Who's the 1st kind? Nobody raise hand, but say Cliff. Who's the 2nd kind, CH raise and I also did, and a FEW others. The rest slackers. Ms Leong said there's 9 days to SYF (me & CH said it's 8) then she asked something but no ans. "Am I talking to the wall?" CH "Talking to slackers" haha! After we finished the song. I asked CH to send to me but he said not nice. I said just send then he said his phone only got infrared. So I didn't get it :( Then I kept my stuff and came back out.

Yihui asked me to take out the 2 inst that need to be repaired. I go ask CH his also need to repair right? Need, so I go take Dar's trombone put outside. Then I call him I think 3 times. I even tap his shoulder but he's still playing with his bottle. Then someone called him and point to me and he still never turn around -.- Then I waved my hand in front of his face then he respond. LOL, then he go take his trombone. It's gonna be brought to repair on Monday :D Bye!

Labels: , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 8:55 PM