I have to work harder and push myself. I have to perfect everything everytime. I can't play badly once and go "Most of the time I can play but somehow not today." I must play well every single time, it has to be "I can always play well and I never play badly."My downfall has already happened once in Genting, and it's because "most of the time I can play but somehow not that day" and that was the day that mattered most. History cannot repeat itself, ever. If I don't make it perfect everytime, the one time I play badly could just be the most important day. How well I played during rehearsals before that does not matter anymore. Once I mess up, it's over. It's the end. It'll be too late to regret, or blame it on bad luck. I've experienced it, I've gone through the heartache, I've shed the tears, it must never happen again. This SYF Central Judging, I must play better. I will work harder. I will play better.
Labels: Competitions, Concert Band, Events/Occassions, Trombone

