Band practice today. At 8am we went upstairs and set up instruments. Kevin was very late, but I knew he would come, because he told me yesterday when I asked. No warm ups, if there's any, it's during sectionals. Me & Jaslyn both alone so we warm up together. Then I sat on the table (like what Kevin does) then about 8.40 or so, he came. But we didn't practise together although we're physically together. Is he having depression or what? Last Saturday also like that. SYF is in 1 month's time! Nearing the end of practice, we combined outside the room. First with the wind players, Monmouth twice. Heheh, I stand in for Darryl at some parts. Because it's melody and it's soft, so I play his part. Then we combined with Percussion also. They're inside but we're outside. Know how we combine? They open the door and the windows, haha! Overture No. 1 first, I also stand in for Darryl at one part, although there's another part, trombone solo, their rhythm same but mine different. I think it's Kevin's solo, but Darryl says it's Kevin and him so ok. But I didn't play his part because I think melody is first trombone only. Aarrghh! I wish Darryl can come on Saturday! And he's gonna graduate already! Saturday still cannot see him :( But I'm sure he will come back :) Bye.
Labels: Band, Graduation, Seniors, Trombone

