Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Band practice

♫♪I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!♪♫

13 January 2009 Tuesday

Band practice today! I went upstairs at 2.40pm. I thought the door would be unlocked already and I wanted to go and set up the things, but in the end we waited until a few minutes past 3pm. When the door was finally unlocked I went in and set up my trombone. Warm ups-Chromatic Low Tones and Total Training. The Total Training dropped on the bowl and got wet. I took tissue paper to clean it. Lonely again today...

We started with A Monmouth Overture. The starting part is played by eupho, saxophone and horn. Then when Mr Yeo asked them to play and they play, CH gave a very exaggerated look to show that it sounds horrible and I stared at him when he was doing that. Hahaha! After a while, we went for sectionals. Darryl said eco garden got echo so he went to the place outside the classrooms where the papers flew everywhere. We did A Monmouth Overture. He asked me to listen to tuba at bar 31 then I said I know already. I don't want to depend on other sections to learn my part. Anyway, suddenly some wind came and we all held our stands and they didn't drop! :D Then water came down from on top?!?! Luckily CH wasn't standing behind a bit, or he'd have gotten wet. Then Mr Yeo came to teach trumpet...

We practising half way, Mr Yeo came, and teach me -.- From bar 46 until a few bars before 57. He said I'm like driving a Ferrari with only one cup of fuel. Once he told me to blow air into the trombone only. But I kept accidentally buzzing,so he ask me take out mouthpiece and blow into the receiver. I didn't want to because it was green and I said that. Then he say just don't lick it la. But I still didn't want to. So he told me to buzz. I buzzed all the notes correctly then he said I managed to get all the notes and he was surprised, but I need more air. All the way until 5.22pm then go back -.- Then combine I think. I forgot what happened already. Bye.

Labels: , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 8:20 PM