Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Quiz

♫♪I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!♪♫

Quiz from Mavis' blog:
Have you ever:
Been on a plane: Twice (one trip, to & fro)
Fallen asleep at school: Ya
Broken someone's heart: Don't know
Fell off your chair: Fell with the chair, haha!
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: No
Saved e-mails: No
What is your room like: Messy
The last thing you ate: Chicken I think, but the last thing consumed is water
Had chickenpox: Don't remember having
Had a sore throat: Ya
Had a broken nose: No
Do you believe in love at first sight: No
Like picnics: No
Who was the last person you danced with: No one
Last person made you smile: It was during Genting trip...(smile isn't laugh right? Laughing is for funny things but smiling is not right?)
You last yelled at: Forgot

Today did you:
Talk to someone you like: Ya (Mother, and if MSN's counted then Samuel too)
Kiss anyone: No, I haven't done that for very long. I don't remember the last time I did
Fall sick: No
Miss someone: Ya, more than one person
Eat: Of course
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: No
What's under your bed: Nothing
Who do you really hate: More than one person. Those idiots
Random:
Is there a person who is on your mind now: Ya, more than one person
Do you have any siblings: Ya
Do you smile often: No
Do you like your handwriting: No
Are your toenails painted: No
Who's bed other than yours would you rather sleep in?: My mother's and maybe my grandmother's
What colour shirt are you wearing now: Light pink (I don't like pink!)
What were you doing at 7pm yesterday: Forgot
I can't wait till: I go to Taiwan and the next band practice so I can see my dearests (my trombone & seniors)
Are you a friendly person: No, but to some people, yes :)
Do you have any pets: Nah
Where is the person you have feelings for right now?: There's more than one person and they're at different places and I don't know
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you: Obviously. That was long ago, I think it's my mother or grandmother
Do you sleep with the TV on: No, there's no TV in the room but I can fall asleep in front of the TV in the hall
Have you ever crawled through a window: No but I ever been through one, my father's car window
Are you too forgiving?: To some people like my seniors because I love them so much
Are you closer to your mother or your father?: Mother
Who was the last person you cried in front of?: Jaslyn because I went to her room when I was crying on Wednesday in Genting. By then the tears not coming out already. So maybe Xue Qi because I was crying in my room before I went to Jaslyn's but Xue Qi didn't see. If it's crying with tears flowing out and people looking, then during the debrief on Wednesday in front of whoever saw me crying.
How many people can you say you really loved?: Some people
Do you eat healthy?: No, but I drink healthy
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?: Ya, the debrief on Wednesday in Genting is the latest and most important one.
If you're having a bad day, who will you most likely go to?: No one I think. Or maybe I'll SMS someone or say something on MSN
Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: Quiet in school and Band
5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
(I was 3 years old then)
1. Singing
2. Crying
3. Drinking milk maybe? (I'm still drinking milk now, it's nice... Hahahaha!!)
4. Going to nursery (I only turn 4 at the end of the year)
5. Walking
5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Bathe
2. Have dinner
3. Watch Forensic Heroes (HK drama)
4. Drink milk maybe? Hahaha!
5. Sleep
5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Give some money to/ Buy some things for my family and seniors! :D
2. Donate some money to charity
3. Save some money
4. Buy stuff for myself, like a trombone
5. Live normally
5 of my bad habits:
1. Not smiling (I look unhappy when I don't smile, but others look normal when they don't smile -.-)
2. Being an introvert, not talking to my own seniors as much as other seniors who are girls
3. Being sensitive to the smallest things
4. Getting unhappy easily
5. Picky about food
5 places I've lived:
1. My house
2. My paternal grandmother's house
3. My maternal grandfather's house (which is full of mosquitos -.-)
5 jobs I've had:
(Jobs?...)
1. Be a good student
2. Be a good girl
3. Be a good junior
4. Be a good trombonist
5. Be nice

Labels: , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 5:33 PM