Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Band practice

I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!:D

19 August 2008 Tuesday

Band practice today! I thought I'd be last because I had ICAS (International Computer Assessment...something) from 2.30pm to 3.30pm but we ended a bit early and they were still setting up the place when I went there. I think I was a little late but I didn't miss anything luckily and I'm excused. Kevin was late, he came at 4pm and we were already doing warm up. Samuel didn't come, only Darryl, Kevin and me... The woodwinds went outside to warm up while we brasses stayed in the M-Learning Room for warm up with Mr Yeo. He told us to buzz Concert F on our mouthpieces. Then when he came to Darryl, he didn't buzz loud enough and Mr Yeo said Jaslyn could buzz louder and she's a small girl, she can engulf him-.- No she can't. Then I laughed, not at Darryl of course. I laughed because she's not small and I found it (and still find it) absolutely ridiculous. He also said I was "little girl" last time. What's wrong with his eyes? Then he asked all the brasses to play from F and go down in chromatic scale but repeat F before every note. Meaning F E F E flat F D F D flat F C F B F B flat. Darryl asked me if I understood and I said yes because I thought Mr Yeo just meant play from F and go down. Then I got lost. Then the woodwinds came back and later Kevin came. We practiced March "Blue Sky" and Mr Yeo again asked section by section, a few sections together and individuals to play. He said I need to play louder and asked if there was any more brass Trombones because he doesn't want me to keep using the Tenor Trombone. Seniors said all spoiled. I love T T3 but I do want to start using the Brass Trombone!

I forgot why already but Mr Yeo was saying "We have some good Sec 1s like the Trombone player. I forgot her name again, what's your name?" Then I said Rebecca and he said "Another Rebecca" which he said many times before. Then I was thinking "I'm Rebecca, she's Rebekah! It's different!" then I rolled my eyes and had some expression which showed that I'm annoyed then he said "Don't worry, I'll remember your name." He actually saw that expression, but misunderstood it.

Then we went for Sectionals for Novena at 4.40pm for an hour. Same place, area outside the Band Room. Darryl always puts a piece of tissue paper at his Trombone's water key. The paper was wet and he was playing, which obviously means he was moving the slide up and down. Then once when he moved the slide down, the tissue paper tore and dropped on the floor, hahaha! Then he took another piece of paper to pick it up and throw it away and replaced the one at the water key. Mr Yeo asked us to learn bar 41 to bar 80. So Darryl taught me. Yup, then there's once all 3 of us were playing then the wind blew my paper off my stand, followed by Darryl's then he said "Play so nice the the wind blow..." haha. Then just before we went back to the M-Learning Room, Darryl gave us a 5min break. Then we went back and combined.
After practice was over, Cliff came out to talk a bit as usual. Told us to get tickets to watch a performance in which Mr Yeo will be performing. Then Kevin go eat sweet -.- Actually we're not dismissed yet and we're still in the room, so, no eating allowed. I think he's ignoring me. He usually ignores me too (doesn't say hi when we meet, but I don't too) but I think he's ignoring me even more now. I think only, I don't know. Maybe because that time outside the room I told Xue Qi very loudly "He gender-biased one!" and he knows I'm talking about him and he's angry that's why he's ignoring me more. I only said it so loudly because I didn't mention who, I just used my eyes to tell her who I was talking about and so I thought he wouldn't know so I didn't care even if he heard it. But maybe he does know...If I'm right that he's ignoring me and that's the reason, I shouldn't have done that, but it's not my fault. Also he's very sensitive. Germaine and he went on the same Shenyang trip and she told me they kept calling him 高人 and at first, he was fine, but a few days later he got angry and started ignoring them. When they talked to him, he just ignored them and walked on, alone. She said he's very sensitive and I agree. She also said I was very sensitive when I told her this story of him ignoring me. It's true, we're both very sensitive, really Like Senior Like Junior! Haha, but this (both very sensitive) isn't something to be proud of, or is it, since we have another in common? Haha. I hope he cools down soon and doesn't ignore me during practice anymore. If he ignores me when we see each other outside of Band practice, it's fine, because we never say hi when we see each other outside of practice anyway. Kevin, cool down!...Bye.

Labels: , , , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 6:53 PM