Send As SMS
TROMBONIST♪♫
不能说的秘密

♪陈诗瑩 Shi Ying♪
China Panda
1995年11月23日
NAS 1R6 08, 2R6 09, 3R1 10, 4R1 11♥
♫义安乐队 Ngee Ann Concert Band- 长号 Trombone!♥♫
♪Section Leader & Band Major 2010-2011♪
♪♫长号 Trombones - Besson T T3, Bach M42 153671, Bach M50 171035, Jupiter JSL-363R-0 M02223♫♪

Twitter page
Sina Weibo page
facebook page

"你出现在我诗的每一页"

LOVES ♥
我爱你 你爱我吗?

♥♥♥MY 弟弟 & BEST FRIEND ZIJIAN! :D

♥♥♥MY SISTER & BEST FRIEND AMANDA! :D

♥♥4R1 2011
Ngee Ann Secondary School
♥♥义安乐队
♥♥长号: Besson T T3,
Bach Bass Trombone M50 171035 (Darling),
Bach Tenor Trombone M42 153671 (Baby) &
Jupiter Tenor Trombone M02223 (Taiwan)
♥♥♥我亲爱的 juniors
♥♥♥音乐♪♫
冰糖葫芦 ^_^
China
Taiwan

Jay**
Kim Ryeowook & Super Junior ♥
♥♥♥

"人间的青草地需要浇水 内心的花园就不会枯萎"

我的心愿 ☆
我已经分不清 你是友情 还是错过的爱情

Get A's for A Levels
Improvement in my 中文
!!!Improve on trombone♫♥♥
Everyone to be happy
Grow taller faster
To have my future sorted out because it got screwed up in the last few years
To have a new goal or to have a plan for my only goal which now seems near impossible

三个愿望...
第一个希望你能健康开朗
第二个希望我能更懂体谅
第三个希望我们永远有话讲

SECRET
Between us


RETURN
lies within hasty keys

-March 2008
-April 2008
-May 2008
-June 2008
-July 2008
-August 2008
-September 2008
-October 2008
-November 2008
-December 2008
-January 2009
-February 2009
-March 2009
-April 2009
-May 2009
-June 2009
-July 2009
-August 2009
-September 2009
-October 2009
-November 2009
-December 2009
-January 2010
-February 2010
-March 2010
-April 2010
-May 2010
-June 2010
-July 2010
-August 2010
-September 2010
-October 2010
-November 2010
-December 2010
-January 2011
-February 2011
-March 2011
-April 2011
-May 2011
-June 2011
-July 2011
-August 2011
-September 2011
-December 2011
-March 2012
-May 2012
-March 2013
-September 2013

!VOYAGE
Follow the notes upon a journey

NASians

♫NAS Band♫♥

♥NAS Concert Band
Cai Yan :)
Chen Hua :)
Darryl :)
Jezer
Mabeline
♥♥Mavis :D
♥♥Suky :D
Zhi Hui
Jaslyn
Carine ♥
Hui Shi ♥
Stacia ♥
Yi Wen

Mr Louis Yeo
Band Fusion
Metronome

Not from Band

Francoise
Si Hui
Wen Ling
Xinyi
Yixuan

IJ Girls

Bernice
Hwee Yee
Monisha

NCO Band 2010

Irina

MUSIC
Listen to the melody


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
with much gratitute!

designer; one .
codings; two .
pictures; three .
Thursday, August 14, 2008
NAS Maths Trail 2008

I love NAS, Concert Band, Trombones and my seniors!!:D

I went to Changi Airport Terminal 3 today forNAS Maths Trail 2008. My Trombone case number is T T3 :D I forgot that the Maths Trail was today! I was talking to Wara about her mother tongue. During Mother Tongue Common Test, an idiot in our class says he takes Urdu. So we were talking about Urdu and I asked what the idiot's name was in Urdu. So she was telling me that they have translations for the English alphabet like this letter is like this... We were walking to the canteen for lunch break. Then I said "So it's like this..." while doing hand actions like writing words in the air. Then there's a corner which leads to the D&T rooms. I was going to pass it but before that, Kevin suddenly appeared and I got a shock, hahaha! I was in the midst of doing the hand actions, haha. Then he looked at me, I looked at him, he looked at me, I looked at him, for very long. I was wanted to say hi but just then he looked away already. I usually don't want to say hi to my seniors (except Cai Yan), not refuse to say hi just not a want to say it :) But this time I really wanted to say hi. I mean really as in very, not opposite of false. But too bad. So we just stared at each other for very long, haha!

We reached T3 in quite a short period of time. We were given 1h30min to go to all 5 stations and answer the questions. It was quite fun. There are these 2 questions that ask how many light bulbs there are in the whole airport and how many automatic adjustment panels there are in the whole airport. We didn't know the answers so we (actually some of my group members only, not me) asked a staff at the Information Counter. She didn't know how many light bulbs too, haha. She said "Er...this one is a bit difficult..." but she did know that there were 916 auto adjustment panels. After we went to all the stations and found all the answers, we went to the food court to copy it from each other because we didn't all take down answers at the same time to save time. Then after that, we went back to school and were dismissed. This is almost the first time I'm blogging about something other than Band, Seniors and Trombone. Haha, bye!

Labels: , ,

AT FIRST SIGHT MARKS ONES' DESTINY, 8:50 PM